Table of Contents
It's delightful to get a newly released iPhone 8, capturing images with the advanced camera, and watching videos with an upgraded, full-scale screen and enjoying smooth the iOS 11 system. In this article, we will discuss how to put music on iPhone 8/8 Plus when it's a blank device at the very beginning. In our other blogs, you can find more topics on transferring data on iPhone 8, such as transferring videos to an iPhone 8, transferring contacts to an iPhone 8, transferring photos to an iPhone 8, and deleting apps from an iPhone 8, just type the related topics in our website and check the corresponding guides.
As we know, it's complicated to use iTunes to put music on iPhone or iPad, besides, it's very time-consuming. Therefore, it's necessary to use a certain, easy-to-use iPhone transfer program to help you quickly download music on iPhone 8/8 Plus. Now, here comes the perfect and easiest solution to download songs to iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, that is by using EaseUS MobiMover, the reliable iPhone data transfer tool to move files from PC to computer. As long as your PC is running Windows 10/8.1/8/7, and your iOS device is iPhone 4s or any later model, you can rely on this iOS data transfer software to accomplish the data transfer.
Download and install MobiMover on your computer, then follow the guide below to transfer music to your iPhone within minutes.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC and launch EaseUS MobiMover, from whose screen choose "Content Management," then select "Audio," select "Music."
Step 2. Click "Music" and click on "Add Contents" and browse to select music files on your PC to transfer to your iPhone or iPad.
Step 3. After select saved music files on your PC, click "Open" to start the transferring. After it's done, you can go to your iPhone or iPad to check the transferred music files at the Music app.
In addition to music, do you still need to add contacts to a new iPhone 8 to quickly start using it? Use EaseUS MobiMover to easily add contacts to iPhone 8 along with more contacts management solutions, like adding contact images, and editing specific contacts info.
Apple's iTunes is designed to manage the contents on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, including music, TV shows, movies, and more. You can use iTunes to manually put music on iPhone 8/8 Plus. Besides, it's quite good for a keeping your data safe if you regularly back up your iPhone 8 with iTunes.
1. Connect your iPhone 8/8 Plus to your computer with its original USB cable.
2. Make sure you have installed the latest iTunes version and launch it.
3. Choose the music files you want to add to the iPhone 8/8 Plus and drag the music contents to the iPhone 8 device in the left sidebar.
4. Check the added music files in the Music app on the iPhone 8/8 Plus.
Other than iTunes, another wireless way to put and add music to iPhone 8/8 Plus is by using Apple Music.
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone 8/8 Plus, and scroll down to find Music.
2. Tap it, turn on Show Apple Music and also enable the iCloud Music Library.
3. Tap Keep Music on iPhone when a pop-up occurs so that you can save the original music files download from Apple Music.
4. Turn on Automatic Downloads. Any music added to the iCloud Music Library will be automatically downloaded to your iPhone 8/8 Plus.
5. Back to the Music App, open it, tap Search in the lower right corner.
6. Choose Apple Music below the search bar, and search for a favorite song with a specific name.
7. Tap the Plus button to add the Apple music to your music library.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More