People often like to take photos to record the life with friends or family, but the more photo you've taken on your iPhone X, the less storage space will be on your iPhone, so you may want to free up space on your iPhone? In this article, we'll introduce you 5 free ways to help you import photo from iPhone X to Mac device. Choose the right way to follow the steps below.
EaseUS MobiMover Free is the most popular iPhone data transfer program in the market that enables you to export photos from iPhone to Mac or transfer files from iPhone to Mac in an easier way than ever, including contacts, messages, notes, music, videos, books, and Safari bookmarks. Just keep your Mac is running 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), or 10.11 (El Capitan), you can download and install MobiMover Free on your Mac to transfer data between iOS device and Mac or between two iOS devices.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 7 to your Mac. Run EaseUS MobiMover, choose "Phone to Mac", then click the "Next" button to go on.
Step 2. To transfer photos from your iPhone X/8/7 to Mac, make sure the "Pictures" option is checked. You can save the exported files anywhere you like on your computer or external hard drive. Other than photos, you can also transfer videos, audio, contacts, messages, and more other files.
Step 3. Now, click the "Transfer" button to start transferring photos from your iPhone X/8/7 to Mac. Transferring files from iPhone to Mac not only can free up your device's space but also keep your data safe.
Firstly, we should do some work on your Mac:
1. Open Finder and click on AirDrop in the sidebar.
2. Make sure AirDrop is enabled by selecting either “Contacts Only” or “Everyone” from the drop-down menu.
Then, on your iPhone:
1. Open Photos app, then you need to select the photos which you want to import to your Mac.
2.Tape on Share button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select your Mac computer from the list of devices that appear in the AirDrop section. The photos will automatically transfer to the downloads folder on your Mac.
1. Open the Album in "Photos" App.
2. Click on "Select" and choose the photos you want to send.
3. Tap the Upload icon and Choose "Mail".
4. Fill the information like the email address to send the Email to yourself.
5. Check the Email on your Mac and download the photos and save them on your Mac.
1. Firstly, connect your iPhone to Mac, launch iPhoto
2. Pick up the photos which you want to transfer and click "Import Selected" to transfer these photos.
1. Connect your iPhone to Mac, then open "Preview".
2. Select the photos you want to upload, then tape on "Import" or “Import All” to begin the process of copy.