Yesterday, I downloaded a important PDF document on my iPhone, but I found that it was a little difficult to read as the screen of my iPhone 5S was too small, it wasn't convenient, so I want to transfer PDF file from iPhone to iPad, is anyone can help me?
PDF files are so much common in our's work and life, and people often have such a demand, how to transfer PDF files from our iPhone to iPad? Here in this article, we'll show you several ways to resolve your demand.
1. Try upgrading your iPhone and iPad to the latest version of iOS (9.3 or later)
2. Go to Settings -> iCloud, sign in the iCloud with your Apple ID, and turn on iCloud for iBooks, then iCloud will automatically upload them to the cloud service.
3. On your iPad, connect iCloud with the same Apple ID, and you can get the PDF file easily.
1. Choose a PDF file you want to transfer to iPad
2. Try attaching the PDF to an email on your iPhone
3. Open this email from your iPad and save the PDF file would do the trick.
If you are not familiar with the operation of iCloud or you think that sending an email isn't convenient which may take a lot of time anyway, we suggest you try a totally free iPhone data transfer software - EaseUS MobiMover Free to help you transfer more efficient and faster the PDF document from iPhone to iPad. In addition to copying books from iPhone to iPad, you can also import other files from one iOS device to another, like transferring contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone and iPad to your computer, either Mac or PC. Open EaseUS MobiMover, and choose "Phone to Phone" in the main interface. You can also go to "Content Management" > "Others" > "Books" to transfer books from iPhone to iPad all at once or selectively.
Step 2. You can choose all the data or only Books to transfer to iPad directly.
Step 3. Click the "Transfer" button to start transferring books from iPhone to iPad. When it has finished, go to the "Books" app on your iPad to check and view the synced books.
To transfer the other items, like transferring photos from iPad to iPad, please check the relevant one as you need.