Table of Contents
iPhone contacts are one of the most important iPhone files, so you should make a contacts backup regularly to avoid data loss. Then, it comes to the problem of how to back up your iPhone contacts. Generally speaking, you can back up iPhone contacts with iCloud, iTunes, or a third-party iPhone data transfer program. Here, we will talk about backing up and exporting iPhone contacts to CSV or Excel file to the computer by using MobiMover Free and iTunes.
More information on CSV: CSV is short of Comma-Separated Values. it's a contacts format that can be accessed and saved by many common applications, like Excel, PDF, Gmail and so on. Therefore, you can export iPhone contacts to a CSV file, then open and save then as an Excel file.
|Workable Solutions||Step-by-step Troubleshooting|
|Method 1. Use iOS Data Transfer Tool||Download and install the free iOS data transfer software > Connect the iOS device to the computer...Full steps|
|Method 2. Use iTunes||Sync iPhone contacts to Windows using iTunes > Export the contacts to a CSV/Excel file...Full steps|
Using EaseUS MobiMover Free to export iPhone contacts to CSV or Excel file can be split into two steps. The first way is to use MobiMover to export iPhone contacts to your computer, and then open the contacts files with Excel to do further operations. EaseUS MobiMover is a smart and free iPhone transfer software allowing for four types of iPhone data transfer: Transfer to Device, Transfer to Other Device, Transfer to Computer, and Custom Transfer. You can choose any transfer model based on practical needs. Moreover, iPhone files managing solutions are offered for better iOS content management. Here, for exporting iPhone contacts to computer and saved as CSV/Excel files, you should select Transfer to Computer.
Download and install EaseUS MobiMover on your computer, then follow the steps to export your iPhone contacts.
Step 1. Download and run EaseUS MobiMover on your computer (Mac or PC) > Connect your device to your Mac > Unlock your iPhone and click "Trust" in the prompt asking for your permission > Choose "Phone to Mac" > Click the "Next" to move on.
Step 2. Check "Contacts" > Click the default storage path to set a custom path if you need to > Click "Transfer" to start transferring from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
Step 3. When the transfer process has finished, you can go to view the contacts on your Mac. Then contacts could be saved as a CSV/VCF/HTML file on your Mac, depending on your export settings.
Step 5: After this process is done, find the contacts files, right-click it to choose to open as an Excel file or CSV file. Furthermore, contact management is enabled, like editing, adding, deleting, and saving.
Transferring other iPhone contents to the computer by using MobiMover is the same as exporting iPhone contacts to a PC. Check guides on transferring iPhone photos to PC with MobiMover with a simple click.
1. Install and run the latest iTunes on your computer. The reason for the latest iTunes version is for avoiding some common iTunes errors that will cause iTunes won't connect or iTunes won't recognize problems.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a supported USB cable. Next, click the iPhone device in the left panel of iTunes.
3. Choose "Info" at the top of iTunes. And tick the option "Sync Contacts" with and choose "Windows Contacts".
4. Click "Sync" to start syncing your iPhone contacts to a Contacts folder within your Windows profile.
1. Locate the synced Contacts folder in your Windows profile. Press "Windows + R" on the keyboard to open a "Run" window > type "web" > click "OK".
2. Choose "Export" in the top right corner, and select "CSV" (Comma-Separated Values) and click "Export".
3. Click "Browse" to set the path to export iPhone contacts as CSV file.
4. Choose the specific iPhone contacts data you want to export to the CSV file and click "Finish".
5. At last, you can open this iPhone contacts CSV file with Excel and save it as an XLS file.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More