When your iTunes is cluttered up with songs you no longer listen to and want to manage your iTunes library by deleting songs, how to make it successfully? If you want to delete music from iTunes, you can do it on your Mac, PC or iPhone; different operating steps are listed below. Check them one by one. In addition to these solutions, we also introduce you the EaseUS MobiMover, the easiest iPhone manager in the mark allows you to delete specific or the whole music from iPhone or iPad on your Mac/Windows PC for free.
|Workable Solutions||Step-by-step Troubleshooting|
|Part 1. Delete Songs on Mac||Run iTunes on the Mac and open the music library...Full steps|
|Part 2. Delete Music on PC||Open iTunes and choose "Songs" from the left...Full steps|
|Part 3. Delete Music on iPhone||Open the Music app and click "More"...Full steps|
When you delete songs from iTunes on Mac, next time you restore iPhone with iTunes, the songs won’t be synced to your iOS device.
1. Run iTunes on your Mac, and open your music library by clicking the Songs or Library in the middle-left panel.
2. Find the song that you don't need anymore to remove from iTunes library.
3. You can choose multiple songs and delete them from iTunes at once by holding the Command button.
4. Right-click the selected music and choose Delete from Library. Then, a prompt will ask "Are you sure you want to delete the selected songs from your iTunes library", click Delete Song. Then the music will be removed from your iTunes.
Actually, the way to delete songs from iTunes on PC is similar to that of removing music from iTunes on Mac. See tips below.
1. Open iTunes on your Windows PC. On the left-side control panel, choose Songs. And all the music downloaded within your iTunes will be listed on the right-side window.
2. Choose the song or songs with a simple click or pressing & holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard.
3. After this, right-click the selected songs and choose Delete from Library.
4. Click Delete Song on the pop-up window to ask you to confirm whether to delete the selected songs from iTunes or not.
If you delete songs from iTunes on iPhone directly, they are entirely removed from iTunes library next time when you sync to iTunes. To delete music from iTunes on iPhone quickly and efficiently, we offer you two available methods to remove songs from iPhone. One is deleting one particular song on iPhone via Music App, and the other is removing batches of songs on iPhone at one time by using EaseUS MobiMover Free, the ultimate iPhone data management tool.
1. Open the Music App on your iPhone. And find the song you want to delete.
2. Tap the three dots icon next to the song, and you will see a drop-down menu.
3. Tap Delete from Library and Delete Song, which will delete the music from your iPhone and your iTunes library.
EaseUS MobiMover Free is a free iPhone data transfer and management tool that enables you to back up iPhone to PC/Mac without iTunes, sync data between two iOS devices without iCloud, transfer files from PC to iPhone without data overwriting and control all the iOS files in the easiest way for free. For example, you can delete the whole songs on iPhone at one time or selectively remove specific items, or remove all the contacts from iPhone, add songs to playlists, and so on.
Download and install EaseUS MobiMover Free on your computer by clicking the download button below. Besides, you need to install iTunes on your Mac only for reading iPhone data, which is the basic need for a third-party iPhone data transfer tool.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC, launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to "Content Management" > "Audio" > "Music."
Step 2. When you want to add new music, click "Music." After that, you will see all music on your iPhone or iPad. Click the "Add Contents" to add music you wish to add to your iPhone from your Mac.
Step 3. Click the "Open" to start adding the music you wish to add.