Your iPad may be stuck on Apple logo for following possible reasons:
Problems during iPad jailbreaking;
New iOS version upgrade;
Sudden hardware damage, like falling on the ground in the water;
Conflict from installing of third-party app;
Problems during iPad data transfer, like transferring photos from iPhone to iPad.
When you face any of above situation that causes iPad stuck on Apple logo, how to fix it? Please read following texts to get detailed guides.
After your iPad has been locked up and sucked on Apple logo, the very first thing you should do is to turn off the device and restart it. If it doesn't work, try following methods until troubleshooting.
1. Press and hold the Power and Home button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
2. Do not release either of the buttons until you see the Apple logo again.
If rebooting works, your iPad will return to normal state.
If force rebooting loop doesn't hep iPad exit from Apple logo, try to use iTunes recovery mode.
1. Run iTunes on your Windows computer or Mac.
2. Connect iPad to your PC/Mac via USB cable.
3. Press and hold the Power and Home button at the same time for about 10 seconds, and don't release until you see "Connect to iTunes" screen.
4. Release the buttons and the iPad enters Recovery Mode successfully, and you can restore your iPad by clicking the Restore iPad.
NOTE: If you choose to restore iPad, your iPad data will be erased during the process of restoring. And iPad will be replaced with the latest iTunes backup on this computer.
If you are unfamiliar with DFU mode, you'd better know what is DFU mode. As any hardware problem may cause the restore failure under DFU mode, thus, if your iPad stuck on Apple logo caused by physical damage, you are supposed to use DFU mode cautiously.
1. Run iTunes on your PC or Mac.
2. Connect your iPad with a USB cable, better Apple original USB cable.
3. Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together for 8 seconds.
4. After 8 seconds, release the Sleep/Wake button but keep holding the Home button until you see the notice from iTunes: iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.
5. Release the Home button. If the screen is completely black, you've successfully put the device in DFU mode.
6. Click "OK" in the pop-up window and continue to use iTunes to restore the device.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More