Deleting apps in iOS 11 iPhone and iPad hasn't changed much, you can still remove the unwanted apps in two ways, one is by pressing and holding the app to tap the "X" button on the wiggling app and the other way is to delete apps through iPhone Settings. However, deleting apps on iPad Pro is a little different from former iOS version, the time you press and hold the app will cause different operations. You have to do it subtly.
In this part, two simple ways to delete apps in iOS 11 iPhone and iPad will be demonstrated one by one. Follow the step by step guide to remove unused apps permanently to free more storage on iPhone and iPad.
This is the easiest way to delete apps on iPhone. As the 3D Touch enabled, pressing and holding the app will trigger more widgets than app deletion. Do it delicately.
1. Go to your iPhone home screen, find the apps you want to remove.
2. Press and hold the app for more than 2 seconds until it begins to wiggle with an "X" button in the left-right corner.
3. Tap the "X" button to delete the app. Repeat this operation to delete more unused apps.
The second way to effectively delete apps on iPhone is to use Settings, whose shortcoming is deleting apps one-by-one.
1. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
2. Slide down until you see the unwanted apps. Tap on the app and you will enter the app specific screen. You will see "Offload App" and "Delete App" there.
3. Tap "Delete App" and tap "Delete App" in the pop-up box says this action will delete all of its documents and data and is undone.
4. After this, go back to "iPhone Storage" screen to delete more apps by repeating operations above.
Apple has announced three new iPhone devices in this fall, iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X. If you are one of the iPhone 8 or 8 Plus users and want to know how to delete apps on iPhone 8/8 Plus, you are recommended to link to the corresponding page.
As the feature "See Actions" has been embedded on iPad Pro like that of iPhone with 3D Touch, pressing and holding an app at different times will cause various widgets. Therefore, you need to pay more attention to delete apps on iPad Pro in iOS 11.
1. Go to the Home Screen, find the apps you want to delete.
2. Gently press and hold one app. If you press and hold the app for one second, you can just move the app but can't delete it.
3. Press and hold the app for two seconds and you will see it begin to jiggle with an "X" symbol.
4. Tap the "X" button to delete the app. Do this operation again if you have more apps to delete.
Deleting apps on iPhone and iPad is just one of the aspects to manage iPhone, if you want to do more iOS files management, like clear history on iPhone, delete all of the photos in photo library at once, put audio files into playlist or export certain playlist files out or transfer iOS data from iPhone/iPad to PC, from computer to iPhone/iPad or from one iOS device to another, you need an all-in-one iPhone data transfer and manager to help you, and EaseUS MobiMover Free can fulfill all your needs like listed before. You can download and try to use MobiMover Free by checking the following download button directly. It is worth trying.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More