Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
"I have accidentally deleted DLL files which is essential to running some programs on my Windows 10 PC. And my computer displayed me with no icons of all desktop programs after rebooting. So how can I fix this problem and restore DLL files?"
Are you having a similar problem for deleting DLL files accidentally in your PC and facing "DLL Not Found & Missing" error on your device? If so, don't worry. Here in this article, we'll provide you with the most popular data recovery software to help you restore DLL files deleted by misoperation, wrong clear of antivirus, or other causes. What’s more, we also provide you with all the possible solutions to fix missing DLL files error in Windows 10/8/7.
It's wise to recover DLL files with a file recovery tool if you are sure that you've deleted the file that works properly before you remove it. And EaseUS hard drive recovery software is your best choice. This professional file recovery program enables you to restore deleted DLL files with ease. And it also supports the restoration of other 200+ file types, including recovering lost Word document, Excel, PPT, ZIP, RAR, photos, videos, audios, and many more.
Except for data recovery from internal hard drive on the computer, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard still allows you to recover files from USB flash drive, external hard drive, pen drive, SD card, digital camera, Micro card, etc. Now, download this capable file recovery program and start to restore DLL files within three steps.
Step 1. Download and open the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Select the disk partition or storage location where you deleted your files and click the "Scan" button to move on.
Step 2. The scanning process starts as long as you click "Scan". The quick scan for deleted files won't take too long to complete.
Step 3. After the scan, click the "Deleted files" on the left panel that contains all the removed files. You can select and preview files as you need. Then, click "Recover" to restore the data to a secure location.
Now all your deleted DLL files are restored, and you can put the DLL files into the proper folder or subfolders where they are supposed to be. Then restart your PC and reinstall those programs that run with DLL files so that you can reuse those problems again.
If you have DLL Not Found or Missing problem on your PC and fail to get DLL from the server, you can follow the tips below to fix this issue by yourself.
- Don't download DLL files from DLL download sites in an attempt to replace your missing or corrupt DLL files. Sometimes, downloaded DLL files may not be able to make your program or software work normally. If you've already downloaded a DLL file from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you put it and continue troubleshooting below.
- Restart your PC to fix the issue if the DLL error is temporary.
- Restore the deleted DLL files from the Recycle bin if you haven’t emptied it. If you have cleared out the recycle bin, restore DLL files with EaseUS data recovery software mentioned before.
- Run a virus/malware to scan your entire system to eliminate hostile programs that masquerade as DLL files.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes if you’re sure that the DLL error is caused by changes in Registry or other system configuration.
- Reinstall the programs that use DLL files. If a DLL error occurs when you open a particular program, you can reinstall the program to see whether the problem has been solved or not.
- Upgrade drivers for any hardware that might be related to DLL error.
- Run sfc /scannow command to replace and fix any missing or incorrect system error related to DLL files.
- Apply any available Windows Update.
- Perform a repair installation of Windows or run a clean installation of Windows.
Was This Page Helpful?
Tracy joined in EaseUS in 2013 and has been working with EaseUS content team for over 7 years. Being enthusiastic in computing and technology, she writes tech how-to articles and share technical solutions about Windows & Mac data recovery, file/system backup and recovery, partition management and iOS/Android data recovery.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More