Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Case 1: "Hey there, do you know how can I get my selfies back? I happen to format my camera SD card, what can I do?"
Case 2: "Hi, all my selfie photos which were taken on my last trip were deleted on my iPhone. Did I still have a chance to restore them? How?"
Case 3: "Lost my sister's B612 selfies, help! How to restore them?"
Yes, the selfie is becoming new trends for people to remember what they did when they are out on a trip or a new form to make their life and journey interesting. If you lost beloved photos especially wonderful selfies with your friends, what will you do? Don't bother anymore. Here are useful solutions to get back lost selfies on Android/iPhone/PC.
Solution 1: Android Selfie Photo Recovery
If you accidentally deleted or lost Android selfies, you can easily get them back even if you don't have any backup. To directly recover lost Android photos, videos or other data without using a computer, the best Android data recovery app - EaseUS MobiSaver for Android can help.
You can undelete photos, videos, contacts, call logs, SMS and WhatsApp messages with simple steps. It takes only a few minutes to scan your Android phone and all deleted files will be listed during the scanning process.
- EaseUS MobiSaver for Android can automatically detect whether your Android phone is rooted or not before scanning. If you try to restore deleted files, root your device at first and gain access to more lost data.
Now, let's see how it works:
Step 1: Launch the app on your phone and tap "START SCAN".
Step 2: Deleted photos and videos now appear on the screen.
Step 3: Tap "Settings". You can set preferences to let the software scan and display some certain file size, file formats, etc.
Step 4: After the scan, select displayed files and tap "Recover". Tap on the view icon. All the recovered photos and videos are kept there.
Solution 2: Recover Selfies from iPhone
If you have deleted selfies from iPhone, the quickest way is to check the "Recently Deleted" folder. For iOS version later than iOS 8, photos deleted will be still kept on your iPhone for 30 days in case you want to retrieve them later.
- Open "Photos", and tap on "Albums" to locate the folder of "Recently Deleted".
- Open it and search for the photos that you want to recover. Select the images and tap "Recover".
If you can't find them, EaseUS MobiSaver can help. This software can scan your iPhone and recover lost data from it directly. There are no limits to restore deleted photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, WhatsApp conversations, voice memos and other files. It’s completely compatible with iOS and iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Step 1: Connect your device to the computer
- Install and run EaseUS MobiSaver, at the same time connect your device to the computer.
- Then, select "Recover from iOS Device" and click "Scan" to continue.
Step 2: Preview and recover the lost selfies.
- Let the program scan your device automatically to find the lost and existing files.
- Then, all files will be displayed on the left side and you can preview detail contents of your lost data.
- Finally, mark the files you want to get back and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Solution 3: How to Recover Selfies from PC
If you happen to lost selfie photos on the SD card, USB drive, Camera, stop using the storage devices immediately. Then you need to find reliable photo recovery software. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will help. It can easily recover lost files, pictures, documents, videos, and more after deletions, formatting errors, and other data loss scenarios.
- If your lost selfie photos are less than 2GB, you can try the free photo recovery software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition. If lost selfies are more than 2GB, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard should be the one that you need.
Step 1. Choose the location and start scanning
Hover on partition or storage device where you deleted pictures, then click "Scan".
Step 2. Select the pictures you want to recover
Once the scanning completes, you can select the deleted pictures. To locate the target photos faster, click "Filter" > "Pictures" > Check tree view (It will show image results only.) .
Step 3. Recover the deleted pictures
Click "Recover" and choose a location on another hard drive to save the desired pictures.
Was This Page Helpful?
Brithny is a technology enthusiast, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. She loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. On her spare time, she loves sharing things about her favorite singer - Taylor Swift on her Facebook or Twitter.
Tracy joined in EaseUS in 2013 and has been working with EaseUS content team for over 7 years. Being enthusiastic in computing and technology, she writes tech how-to articles and share technical solutions about Windows & Mac data recovery, file/system backup and recovery, partition management and iOS/Android data recovery.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More