Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
"My brother borrowed my Acer laptop to do his homework last night. However, he deleted the wrong file. It was not his useless file but my important one. What's worse, he emptied the recycle bin, I can't find that file anywhere. Any suggestion to get it back?"
Fortunately, if you have lost the data stored on the Acer laptop, you don't have to worry at all. You can easily restore lost Acer data if you get a reliable and effective hard drive data recovery tool.
The Best Acer Data Recovery Software (Free)
As a general rule, when we store files in our Acer laptop, they are saved in a hard disk drive. A hard disk drive is a data storage device used for storing and retrieving digital information. Most of the files or data can be recoverable with free recovery software from Acer hard drive, and it is easy to recover lost files. As one of the best data recovery programs, it gives some other real benefits to make it easy and effective.
- Recover deleted, formatted, and inaccessible data in different data loss situations.
- Recover photos, audio, music, and emails from any storage effectively, safely and completely.
- Recover data from the recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera, and camcorder.
- Support all Acer Laptops like Acer Swift 7/5, Acer Aspire E15, Acer Spin serial, and Acer Predator Triton 500.
How to Recover Data from Acer Laptop
This easy-to-use freeware gets all your lost files back without any further data loss accident. With the help of EaseUS data recovery software, you can effortlessly recover lost files from hard drive, including photos, videos, music files, document files, emails, etc. Read on and begin data recovery right now.
Step 1. Select a location to scan
Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, hover on the drive or partition where you have lost data. Click "Scan" to start for lost data.
Step 2. Select the files you want to recover
While the scan is completing, the data recovery tool will display a list of files as they are detected. Select the lost files you want to recover.
Quickly filter the wanted files: Click "Filter" > Choose "Type" and check the category you want > Click tree view on the left side
Step 3. Recover lost data on the computer
After choosing the files, click "Recover" and choose a location on another drive to save the data.
- The free version of the program enables users to recover at most 2GB files for free without any limits. If you have more data, upgrade to the Pro version to retrieve Acer data.
- The quicker you use EaseUS free recovery software, the earlier you regain your data.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Brithny is a technology enthusiast, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. She loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. On her spare time, she loves sharing things about her favorite singer - Taylor Swift on her Facebook or Twitter.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More