Table of Contents
- Best Data Recovery Software
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- You delete videos by accident.
- File Transfer Error cause video loss - The file transfer process has been interrupted unexpectedly or the transfer medium (external hard drive, USB...) is out of order.
- Formatted Hard Drive - The format option will wipe out all data on this disk. If you did not check your data stored on the hard drive, a terrible thing happens.
- Virus Deletion - Large video will get a loss on account of Malware or viruses carried by the storage device.
- Dead hard drive/USB - Your hard drive or USB gets corrupted. (When that happens, we also have solutions to recover data from dead hard drive.)
Those scenarios may not match your case, so some of the solutions here are useless for you. But we will sort out the reliable tool to quickly recover your large video files in Windows 10, using professional video recovery software on PC and manual ways in Android/iPhone.
What essential for data recovery is TIME! The sooner you can start the process of retrieving deleted video in Windows 10, the greater your chances of successful large video recovery. There is a third-part software to let you see the video again and other solutions to get data back.
The Reliable Tool - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard (Recommended)
Serve as a professional data recovery tool, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has a high large video and simple steps. It doesn't need any backup plan or extra guide, and what you need to do is to scan the device and filter the lost files that can be recovered.
- Support AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, etc.
- Support recover and repair deleted/lost photos/camera videos.
- Support Windows and Mac versions.
You can download EaseUS video recovery software by clicking on this button.
Steps to recover large video files:
Step 1. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select the location or device where you deleted videos. Click "Scan" to scan and find the missing videos.
Step 2. After the scan, choose "Videos" in the "Filter" drop-down menu. Go to "Deleted Files" or "Other Lost Files" to find the wanted videos. Double click on found videos and preview them on the popped up window.
Step 3. Select the video files that you want to restore. Click "Recover" to save these videos to another secure location on your PC or external storage device.
Video Tutorial to recover deleted video:
These steps require slight experience for beginners. If you still can not find your file, read it and call us. Of course, if you want to know in-depth about other fixes, fortunately, you can move to the next part. However, some of them refer to a backup before.
Other Ways to Recover Deleted Large Video Files
1 - Recycle bin
Holding the Shift+DEL can permanently delete files, if you have not press that button, luckily, you have a chance to save your files from recycle bin.
Steps: Open Recycle bin > Search your Recently deleted video > click on it and right-click to choose Restore.
2 - File Backup
Step 1: Open Settings from the start menu > Click Update & Security > Choose Backup > Choose Go to Backup and Restore (Windows 7)
Step 2: Click Restore my files > Browse for files to choose the previously created backup.
1 - How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android Phone
- Open the Android gallery and tap Album.
- Scroll down to find the Recently deleted folder.
- Hold the video you want to restore.
- Tap Restore to get the video back from Android.
If you emptied the Recently Deleted folder, you can use the Android Video Recovery App.
2 - Get Deleted Video Back from iPhone
Tap on iPhone's gallery > Album > Scroll down to Recently Deleted folder > Tap on Select and find the video you want to recover > Tap Recover and see videos back to Video album
- 1. Check your data before format.
- 2. Better to back up large video files before transferring them to another PC or storage device.
- 3. Use antivirus software to check your storage device.
- 4. Replace your hard drive or USB or any device if it is used for a long time.
Was This Page Helpful?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we've seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More