Table of Contents
- Best Data Recovery Software
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10/11
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
"Dear experts, in the office, my girlfriend saved two Excel sheets on her brand new external hard drive, which was connected to the office computer via a USB plug. The office computer is quite recent with Windows 10 and Office 365 installed. The external hard drive is a Seagate 500GB drive. However, when we brought the drive home, the Excel files are missing from the drive. We can't find the file anywhere. Thus, we want to find an external hard disk recovery tool to get back lost files for free."
External hard drive recovery software can help us recover deleted, formatted, or lost data from hard disk and USB devices with simple steps. It is very useful and helpful when you meet data loss issues, for example:
- Delete files from the external hard drive accidentally
- The hard disk experiences issues while booting up
- Format the external devices without any backup
- Files are not opening or become corrupted randomly on the drive...
Is it possible to recover lost data from an external hard drive? In most cases, the answer is Yes. File deletion or disk formatting does not permanently remove data from an external hard drive. The system only removes file entries without erasing sectors occupied by lost data. Therefore, we can use hard drive recovery software to get back lost data.
But some people prefer downloading cracked software because of the increased software price. Before you start to install a crack, you must be aware of the disadvantages of the crack version.
- Your computer is at risk of infection. Generally speaking, crack is nothing but malware that can slow down your PC, leak your information, damage your files, and expose your computer to cyber thieves.
- The license code is a potential threat. Since they are not eligible to receive updates from the company, you can't get access to any new security feature released by the developer or company.
- You may encounter bugs while using the cracked software because the program may contain bugs or malicious codes. In such cases, you can't even complain to the company.
- What's worse, you may be faced with a blue screen now and then when you have installed some cracked programs on your device. You can't do anything but feeling like a victim.
Therefore, you are advised to use a safe data recovery application for free.
So how to find a licensed alternative software to replace the external hard disk data recovery software crack with serial keys? You can try EaseUS free data recovery software. It enables you to restore all lost files from accidental deletion, formatting, virus attack, etc. You can restore data from almost all Windows OS like Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and Windows 7, XP, etc.
- 1. Download EaseUS Data Recovery Software
- 2. Get 30% Off of the Licence Code
- 3. Activate EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
You can get the official free version by clicking the download button below:
With the free version, you can do the following things:
- Recover 2GB data for free
- Repair damaged or corrupted MP4/MOV camera videos
- Restore documents, photos, videos, emails, audio, and more
- Recover data from deleted, hidden, lost or RAW partition
- Repair corrupted JPEG/JPG photos for free
If your data is more than 2GB, you need to upgrade to the paid version to restore unlimited data. You can click the 30% OFF button here to get the key to activate EaseUS hard drive data recovery software to the full version at half-price:
Then, you can activate the external hard drive recovery software with the official license code:
Step 1. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on your computer > Click "Upgrade Now" (for the Free edition user) or the "Activate" (for the Trial version user)
Step 2. Copy and paste the license code, and click "Upgrade" (Free edition) or "Activate" (Trial version).
You know that the Recoverit Data Recovery program is the best recovery tool to get your data back for free. Follow the steps to recover data from your device.
Step 1. Choose and scan the external hard drive
- Download and install EaseUS Data Recovery on your PC or laptop.
- Connect the external hard drive to your computer.
- Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and choose the external drive from External drives list. Then, click scan for lost data.
Step 2. Check the scan results
- EaseUS data recovery software will immediately scan the selected drive for all data, including deleted, corrupted, and existing data.
- You can use the Filter feature to quickly locate the files of one kind, such as Pictures, Word, Excel, PDF, videos, emails, etc.
Step 3. Preview and recover data
- Double-clicking a file from the scanned results to preview.
- Choose the files you want and click "Recover".
- Select a different drive to save the recovered files instead of the original one.
Always say no to cracked external hard drive recovery software even though most hackers claim that these crack versions are safe. Turn to EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard - the official version helps you retrieve data from a hard drive, memory card, USB flash drive, and more. Besides, you can enjoy the tech support from our data recovery experts.
Was This Page Helpful?
Cedric Grantham is one of the senior editors of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. He mainly writes articles about data recovery tutorials on PC and Mac and how-to tips for partition management. He always keeps an eye on new releases and likes various electronic products.
Brithny is a technology enthusiast, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. She loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. On her spare time, she loves sharing things about her favorite singer - Taylor Swift on her Facebook or Twitter.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we've seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More