The Best Alternate for Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0 - EaseUS Todo Backup
Don't Waste Time on Finding Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0 Crack!
When users want to upgrade the hard disk to SSD, one thing they must do is to migrate the OS to SSD. There is much third-party software on the market designed to help users simplify the process. One of the most popular ones is Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0. It enables users to clone, transfer, move, migrate Windows operating system along with applications, data, files, and settings.
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD is paid software. Some users think it charges too much, and want to find a crack version on the internet. Here we'd like to say, don't waste time on the cracked software. Why? Keep reading.
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0 Crack Is NOT Recommended
Using a cracked Paragon Migrate OS to SSD would put your computer in danger. Here are the risks your computer might take:
- 1. Confidential Information Leak: Your privacy, like personal data, won't be secured by the cracked software;
- 2. Virus Infection: Cracked programs contain viruses or bundled malware, which may cause serious problems on your devices;
- 3. Inability to Update Software: Cracked software is an inability to receive new updates, no new features available;
- 4. Instability: Invalid keys may stop working and unstable software may crash anytime;
- 5. No Support: Technical support is absent in the cracked software;
If you want to download the cracked Paragon Migrate, think about it twice. It's no need for you to take the risk. It's clear that any cracked software is very likely to disappoint us, destroy the data on the hard drive without our notice. You'll end up paying more than the original price of the copyrighted copy. If you are unwilling to spend too much money, here we find a budget-friendly alternative for you.
EaseUS Todo Backup - The Best Alternate for Paragon
EaseUS Todo Backup is a professional tool that provides users with powerful functions including system clone, system transfer, data back up, restore, smart backup, etc. It performs as perfectly as Paragon in disk cloning and OS migrating and it is definitely a cost-effective choice.
Key features of EaseUS Todo Backup:
- Copy your system drive to an SSD without reinstalling Windows.
- Clone the system to a removable storage media, install it on a USB drive.
- Backup and restore computer data in simple clicks.
Now download EaseUS Todo Backup and follow the guide behind, you can start an entire hard disk cloning or a single partition cloning with Windows OS from one drive to another, including a solid-state drive.
01. Connect A Second Hard Drive
Tools you need: a screwdriver, a Power Splitter Adapter cable, a SATA cable or an USB to SATA adapter. Make sure the target HDD/SSD is larger than the used space of the current drive.
- Connect the target disk to your computer.
- For desktop, open the mainframe with screwdriver and connect the disk to the mainboard with a SATA cable, then connect the disk's Power Splitter Adapter Cable into the power supply box.
- For laptop, you can use an USB to SATA adapter to connect the disk.
- Initialize a new HDD/SSD to MBR or GPT before you can use it (To keep the target new disk the same style as that of the current disk).
02. Download a Disk Cloning Utility
EaseUS Todo Backup is the cloning software that integrates multiple functions, including system/disk clone, backup, restoring , and system transfer, etc. In the disk clone field, this tool stands out due to the following aspects:
- Covers as many as disk cloning demands, such as update hard drive to a larger one, clone OS, etc.
- Disk cloning has the highest success rate among all similar products on the market.
- Supports all kinds of disk types, including IDE, EIDE, SATA, ESATA, ATA, SCSI, iSCSI, USB 1.0/2.0/3.0.
- Supports cloning of basic/dynamic disks and MBR/GPT disks.
03. Get Ready with the Clone Procedures
System Clone: Choose System Clone > choose the destination disk > click Proceed to start. In Advanced options, you can choose the option of Create a portable Windows USB drive to clone the system to a USB drive.
Disk/Partition Clone: Choose Clone > Select the resource disk or partition > Select the target disk > Click Proceed to start.
04. Boot from the Clone Hard Drive
Option 1. If you want to keep both the old disk and the new disk
- Restart PC and press F2 (F8,F10, DEL...) to enter BIOS settings.
- In the Boot option, select new HDD/SSD as the new boot drive.
- Exit BIOS and restart the computer.
Option 2. If you want to only keep the new disk
- Unplug the old disk and make sure the new disk is well connected.
- Restart your computer.
- Option 2 is a better hard drive retention plan for laptops
Don't Hesitate! Give up Cracked Paragon Migrate OS to SSD Now
Please do not take the risk of damaging your hard drive and computer data with cracked software. Turn to the budget-friendly EaseUS Todo Backup, and get a promised OS migration service, as well as a 24x7 stand by technical support.
Wanted a worry-free, risk-free, and hassle-free experience of Windows OS transfer? Download EaseUS Todo Backup now.
Was This Page Helpful?
Brithny is a technology enthusiast, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. She loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. On her spare time, she loves sharing things about her favorite singer - Taylor Swift on her Facebook or Twitter.
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that EaseUS Todo Backup Home can offer you a little extra sense of security with a set of advanced tools. The interface provides quick adaptation, every process guiding you all the way through so you don't get stuck or further damage your system rather than keeping it safe. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup Free lets you create backups of your important files or your entire computer through its streamlined interface. Just choose the backup type you'd like to get started, and let the program do the reset. Read More
EaseUS includes all the features I expect from backup software like versioning, incremental backups, and scheduling. For more advanced users, EaseUS allows you to install a pre-boot environment onto your hard drive so you can use it to restore files without burning a CD or putting it on an external USB drive. Read More