It's significantly necessary to backup OST files from Outlook 2013/2010/2007. OST files, short term for Offline Storage Table files created by MS Outlook, are of immense importance since users across the globe create OST files to keep their emails safe and secure while working offline.
Each time users work in Offline mode, MS Outlook creates a deplica of user mailbox on Exchange Server and it names the copy folder as Offline folder file with OST file extension. Due to OST users have a rare chance to lose their work even the Exchange server is not connected. However, there might be many unexpected disasters that corrupt the files. So have you fully prepared for OST file backup in a regular basis?
To bakcup OST files from Outlook, you're suggested to use EaseUS backup and recovery software. The backup tool is very user-friendly and allows specifying the backup plan name and description which facilitates users to distinguish the desired OST file backup task from the others so it will be very easy and fast if you need an OST file backup recovery. Moreover, your OST file backup can be automatically backed up by setting a time schedule. Let's learn how to backup OST files from Outlook with EaseUS file backup software.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup Home, choose File backup.
2. There are two options to do OST file backup, via User defined or File type. Here backing up OST files, you should select the latter method.
3. Click File type, you can choose backup based on file types - Documents Files, E-mail, Financial Files, Music Files, Picture Files, and Video Files, etc. Each type supports multi file formats. Locate OST files and those the items to start backup.
3. Enter Plan name and Description for your file backup.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Set backup schedule for your backups. Set schedule to backup files later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat