Exchange backup is very important in organization where Exchange Server is applied. It is strongly recommended by experts that Exchange database backup is performed on a regular basis and by professionals for the purpose of disaster recovery.
Exchange backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server is a multi-functional and cost-effective backup software for Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server. Backup and restore is an easier job and users can be back to work sending and receiving e-mails in seconds. It performs more functions to protect Exchange Server anytime and maximizes uptime of servers.
I will show you how to backup and restore Exchange data with EaseUS Todo Backup as follows.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and create an Exchange backup task.
2. Select ExchangeDB or ExchangeMail to backup.
3. Enter Plan name and Description for your Exchange backup.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Set schedule to backup Exchange later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
6. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc.
7. Turn on Backup Cleanup, and input days to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
8. Click Proceed to backup Exchange.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, select exchange backup task and then click Recovery.
3. Select a backup time point and select the backed up Exchange data.
5. Click Proceed.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat