When you finish the scan, and select the found partition to continue. But you get an "out of memory" error during reading file tree. How to solve this problem?
Solution 1: Return to the found partitions list, click 'Option' above and switch to 'RAW' page, uncheck 'Recover RAW file', and click 'OK' to submit the change. Then click 'Next' to enter the found files list.
Solution 2: If solution 1 cannot solve the problem, please rescan the device or partition using the method below:
1. Run Data Recovery Wizard and select the same recovery module you used before. Then you will enter file types selection window.
2. Choose 'Search lost files by types', select the file types of your lost data in the list, and then click next to continue.
3. Select the partition or device to rescan.
1. Close other applications including antivirus and firewall to free up more memory space.
2. Increase the virtual memory of your operating system. For example, to increase the virtual memory of Windows XP:
Boot into your Windows XP, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
On the Advanced tab, click Settings under Startup and Recovery.
Under System Startup, click Edit. Then modify the entry of Windows XP as:
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /PAE /3GB /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
Please just add the "/PAE /3GB" into the entry and don't modify the other information in it. Please have a try and let us know the result.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.