Bad sectors in Seagate Hard Drive
"Can someone suggest how can I repair or fix bad sectors problem in my 2TB Seagate hard drive? I tried Seagate SeaTools, to my surprise, it can't fix bad sectors! Can chkdsk repair it or is there any other Seagate hard disk bad sector repair software to fix it?"
Here, the Seagate hard disk repair software, or called Seagate repair tool, that we're going to recommend is not about SeaTools or HDD Repairer Seagate you already know, it's a combine of 2 free pieces of software that recover data from Seagate hard drive with bad sectors, later check and fix Seagate hard drive problems.
EaseUS hard drive recovery software and hard drive check & repair software are coming together as the best free Seagate hard disk bad sector repair software. Only in this way, your data on a failing Seagate hard drive can be protected.
Follow the right steps to repair Seagate bad sectors on HDD
The best thing to do with a Seagate disk that developed bad sectors is to retrieve as much data as possible. Speaking of the best free Seagate data recovery software, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard comes to the top place.
Though it's professional and has been serving in the market for over a decade, bad sector data recovery is still a complicated job. Anyhow, you can try EaseUS free data recovery software for the first attempt and recover up to 2GB data for free.
1) Select the Seagate hard drive that has bad sectors on it and click "Scan".
2) A quick scan starts first. After the quick scan completed, a deep scan will automatically launch in order to find more files.
3) Choose the file(s) you want to recover by file types from the scanning results. Click "Recover" button to recover the selected files. You'd better choose a different location instead of Seagate hard drive to avoid data overwriting.
After keeping data safe, it's time to download the bad sector repair software to check and fix Seagate hard drive bad sectors. EaseUS free partition manager enables users to do the repair in two alternative ways.
Option 1. Format Seagate hard drive with bad sectors
1) Launch EaseUS Partition Master. Right-click on the Seagate hard drive and choose "Format partition".
2) A mini window pops out, on which you can edit the partition label and choose a file system such as FAT/FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/EXT3.
3) Click "Apply" to confirm to format Seagate hard drive with bad sectors.
Option 2. Use CHKDSK to check & repair Seagate hard drive bad sectors
1) Launch EaseUS Partition Master. Right-click on the Seagate hard drive and choose "Check partition".
2) To remove bad sectors on the Seagate hard drive, tick "call Windows Chkdsk to fix errors if found errors" option, and wait until the software finished checking bad sectors.
3) Once bad sectors were found, the Seagate repair software will fix the problem automatically.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat