EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download Instruction:
Because of the importance of data, companies have been using multi array RAID systems to store their critical data extensively. It is important to know that RAID systems may be fault tolerant but they are also not fault proof. While most commercial RAID implementations can tolerate the loss of a single hard drive, failure of multiple hard drives and any other fault. With so much critical data stored in it, once the data lost due to deletion, accidental format, partition error, software crash, virus attack, hard drive repartition, etc, because data cannot be recovered by fault tolerant of RAID, data recovery is very important for companies. So it is necessary to know which case can recover data from RAID with data recovery software.
Data on a RAID array becomes inaccessible due to any of the following reasons:
1. Deleted files, even if you emptied files from the Recycle Bin.
2. Accidentally formatted, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
3. The file system of the hard drive became RAW.
4. Windows Operating System crashed.
5. Accidentally deleted the partition or the partition lost.
6. Hard drive was repartitioned.
7. Partition error.
8. Accidentally shut down the computer or remove external device.
9. Software crash, virus attack, hacker attack, etc.
The above case can recover data from RAID with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can support hardware-based RAID (RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID10, etc.), while only EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional can support software-based RAID (dynamic hard disk).
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has three data recovery modules on main window as follow: "Deleted File Recovery" is for recovering deleted data; "Complete Recovery" is for data recovery from raw drive, format, system crash, etc. and "Partition Recovery" is for recovering data from lost, deleted, damaged or corrupted partition.
The following suggestion you should pay special attention to after data loss.
1. Keep RAID array intact.
2. Don't do anything (overwrite/format) to your RAID partition on which you lost data.
3. Don't install data recovery software to your RAID partition which you want to recover data from.
4. Save the recovered data to other RAID partition which you don't want to recover data from.
5. If your operating system crashed, you can create a bootable CD of Data Recovery Wizard to recover data from RAID.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and try Data Recovery Wizard now. Check the Data Recovery Wizard search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.