Support File Systems: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS, EXT2/EXT3;
EaseUS Partition Recovery is a free partition recovery software. While recovering deleted or lost partition, it can help you recover partition table with ease.
1. Run EaseUS Partition Recovery, and then you will see the following window. Click "Next" to continue.
2. Please choose a disk where you want to recover lost partitions and click "Next" to continue.
3. Choose a specified area to search for the lost partitions and click "Next" to continue.
4. Please choose a search method to start partition recovery. (There are two search methods: Fast and Complete.)
5. EaseUS Partition Recovery starts searching the deleted or lost partitions.
6. After the search is completed, choose the deleted or lost partitions to recover.
7. Click "Proceed" to execute the operations.
Support File Systems: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS, Linux EXT2/EXT3/SWAP;
If partition table was destroyed by virus or other threats, the partition recovery feature - Rebuild Partition Table can help you to recover deleted or lost partitions. The function item is located under the "Operations" menu or click on "F3" key.
Searching process is able to run with "Auto" mode or "Interactive" mode.
The Auto mode will automatically save every partition found without process control within search processing. The Auto Mode process is the same in most situations.
The Interactive mode allows you to select each partition found in Partition Table Doctor manually. When rebuilding the partition table in Auto mode and errors occurring switch to the Interactive mode. Searched partitions will be displayed on screen in time sequence within search processing. During the Interactive mode, before choosing these detected partitions, Browse option will provide you a preview of the folders and files in the root directory on this partition for a more intuitional adjustment on it. If it appears the same as the previous one that means this function can fix it.
Once you have chosen improperly partitions to recover that will lead to current partitions' loss, the dialogue box will prompt you which partitions will be lost and whether to continue.
Rebuilding Partition Table is to use memory rather than writing to hard disk directly. You can search repeatedly until the partitions which you need have been found and apply by pressing the "Ctrl+S" key or selecting "Save" from the "General" menu later-on.
If you're sure that all partitions has been found by Partition Table Doctor, please save before exiting.
Reboot computer and you will find everything is just what it was, backup your files!!!
1. If you cannot browse the folders and files in the root directory on the corrupted partition, Partition Table Doctor cannot help you repair, we recommend that you use our ALL-IN-ONE data recovery solution - Data Recovery Wizard to recover files from those lost partitions under Windows Vista/2008/Windows 7/2000/XP/2003.
2. Most, if one FAT16/FAT32/NTFS partition was marked with "X" by Partition Table Doctor; that "X" indicates the boot sector of the partition is corrupt. We suggest use Fixboot function in Partition Table Doctor.
If you want to recover files due to deletion, format, partition lost or damage, system crash, etc. especially under Windows Vista/2008/Windows 7, our free data recovery software - Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is recommended. It works well with hardware RAID and hard drives, SD and Memory Cards, etc.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat