Hard drive with bad sectors will usually result data loss trouble, hard drive partition fail to store data and even system failure error. Bad sectors will not respond to read or write requires under Windows system anymore. If you are having bad sector problem on your HDD, don’t be panic. And don’t do any further operations to the HDD with bad sectors. Here in the below passages, you’ll find effective method to fix bad sectors on HDD and restore all lost data within 2 simple steps..
To avoid further data loss problem, it’s necessary to restore all lost data firstly. Or create a backup of all data in the HDD which has bad sectors in advance. Here we’d like to recommend you to try professional data recovery software to restore all lost data and back important data into a secure spot.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard supports to restore data from hard drive with bad sectors with simple clicks under Windows 10/8/7 etc systems. You may free download this software and get your data back now.
1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select disk partition or storage location of HDD and click "Scan".
2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will start a quick scan first to find lost or deleted data;
After the quick scan, a deep scan will automatically start to find more HDD data;
3. Preview and restore lost data;
You can preview found data by file types, select found HDD data and click "Recover" to save them to another safe spot in PC/storage device.
Here we have two methods to assist you fixing or repairing bad sectors on HDD in Windows 10/8/7 etc. You can either try professional partition manager software or select to manually fix bad sectors on HDD in Windows systems.
Method 1. Fix HDD bad sectors in Windows 10/8/7 with partition manager software
Professional partition manager - EaseUS Partition Master supports to check and fix bad sectors with simple clicks. You may free download it and follow below steps to fix bad sectors on HDD then:
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master and right-click the HDD that you want to check by clicking "Check partition".
2. Choose the way that you want to use to check partition: Check Partition Properties, Call Windows Chkdsk to fix errors, Surface Test.
3. Let EaseUS Partition Master automatically check hard disk partition errors and repair errors for you. Click OK to finish the process.
Method 2. Manually repair bad sectors on HDD in Windows 10/8/7
1. For Windows 10/8 users:
2. For Windows 7 users:
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat