A. You Need A Cd-Burner, Nero Burning Rom v5.5 or higher
1. Load up Nero Burning ROM, select Recorder-> Burn Image -> choose File Ptd.iso.
2. In the Burn option, choose "Determine maximum speed" and "Write", then Burn.
B. You Need A Cd-Burner, Roxio Easy CD Creator
1. Put the blank CD in your drive.
2. Start Easy CD Creator.
3. Select "File", "Record CD from CD Image....".
4. From the browse window that comes up, select the type of file, then browse for the image file Ptd.iso, when found, select it, then select "Open".
5. Answer any dialog box that appears.
6. Select "Start Recording".
Boot from the Recovery CD and get partition back!
1. Burn the Ptd.iso Image file to a CD. The ISO file you download is an Image of a bootable CD. It must be burned as an Image to a CD and not simply burned to the CD as a file. You will need a completely blank writable CD.
2. If you cannot boot from the bootable CD, please use another CD-ROM to boot or use another CDR (CD-RW) disk to burn the bootable CD, because someCD-ROM or CDR (CD-RW) disks have inherent errors.
If you want to recover files due to deletion, format, partition lost or damage, system crash, etc. especially under Windows Vista/2008/Windows 7, our free data recovery software - Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is recommended. It works well with hardware RAID and hard drives, SD and Memory Cards, etc.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard WinPE Edition is designed for data recovery when your computer failed to boot. You can create WinPE bootable disk to recover your lost files with it.
After creating bootable disk, restart your computer and run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard from WinPE bootable disk.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat