As we know, once you converted a basic disk to dynamic disk, you cannot convert dynamic disk back to basic disk directly without deleting all volumes on it and repartition the disk by Windows Disk Management.
In this case, third party dynamic disk converter software like EaseUS Partition Master can easily change/convert simple volume to primary partition without data loss.
EaseUS Partition Master provides "Convert to basic disk" feature to change/convert simple volume to primary partition without data loss. The following is step-by-step instructions to change/convert simple volume to primary partition with dynamic disk converter software - EaseUS Partition Master.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select dynamic disk which you want to convert to basic disk on the disk map, click "Disk" on main menu and choose "Convert to basic disk" or right click the dynamic disk and choose "Convert to basic disk".
3. After you choose "Convert to basic disk", you will see the dynamic disk has become basic disk on the disk map.
4. Click "Apply" to change/convert simple volume to primary partition. The program will automatically convert all these dynamic volumes (except the system/boot volume) in the dynamic disk to logical partitions so that you can create more partitions as you wish.
5. Use our software to convert the logical partition you just get to primary partition. The process is easy and won't take much time.
Besides converting simple volume to primary partition, EaseUS Partition Master also provides Partition Recovery and Copy Wizard other than handling partition management issues like extend partition, shrink partition, resize/move partition, split/merge partition(s) and convert dynamic disk to basic etc. as partition manager.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat