Windows 10 update errors or unable to boot problems can really cause serious result for ordinary users. When computers cannot function properly, it will influence your life deeply. So how to check and repair hard disk partition errors and guarantee a secure circumstance for your computer life are really important. Read and find solutions to free check hard disk errors and repair partition errors in Windows 10 now.
So why is it necessary to check hard disk for errors regularly? And what are the exact benefits what we can gain by checking disk? Logically, we indeed will gain something. Check for disk error will help prevent unknown hard disk troubles and troubleshoot disk read errors, storage related errors and even system boot problems.
And surely, it will greatly optimize computer performance by checking and repair hard disk partition errors in Windows 10 or other Windows OS. Here the following, we’ll offer you two major solutions to check and fix hard disk errors under Windows 10 or other Windows systems.
Users who are not quite familiar with computer management can choose free partition manager software to check and fix partition errors in Windows 10, 8 or other Windows OS. EaseUS Partition Master Free, offered by EaseUS, supports to check and repair hard disk partition errors automatically within 3 steps:
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master Free and right-click the partition that you want to check by clicking “Check partition”.
2. Choose the way that you want to use to check partition: Check Partition Properties, Call Windows Chkdsk to fix errors, Surface Test.
3. Let EaseUS Partition Master Free automatically check hard disk partition errors and repair errors for you. Click OK to finish the process.
This method can also be applied to check and fix USB drive errors or hard drive error under different Windows systems.
So if you don’t feel like to turn to a third-party partition manager software to check and repair Windows 10 hard disk errors, you can use Windows built-in tools to check and fix partition errors now. Please do remember to backup important personal files firstly. Now let’s see how to manually check and repair hard disk partition errors in Windows 10:
1. Open Computer, right-click the partition or drive that you want to check and click Properties.
2. Click Tools, under Error-checking, click Check now to see whether there exist any errors in your drive.
3. Select Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of back sectors.
4. Click Start.
Note: If your hard drive, USB drive, SD card or memory card etc storage devices cannot work properly, it's also recommended for you to apply the above two methods to check and repair bad sectors and errors so to make your devices reusable again.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat