2016-08-02 09:50:48 Posted by Daisy to Partition Master Guide
To repair RAID-5 dynamic volume, you need the professional tool to do it, EaseUS Partition Master is a such tool to repair RAID-5 volume.
To repair RAID-5 volume:
The following is example to replace one hard disk in RAID-5 volume when it fails.
1. Disconnect the failed hard disk and connect the new hard disk to your computer.
2. Initialize it.
3. Download, install and launch EaseUS Partition Master.
When a member of a RAID-5 volume fails, it is marked as "!" in disk map of EaseUS Partition Master.
4. Convert the hard disk to dynamic disk in Disk Manager
5. Select a RAID 5 dynamic volume in EaseUS Partition Master.
6. Right-click the volume and select Repair RAID-5 volume or select in the main menu Partitions > Repair RAID-5 volume.
7. By clicking OK, you will add a pending operation of repairing RAID 5 dynamic volume.
8. Click Apply. You have repaired RAID-5 volume.
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
Daisy - FREE wipe partition can erase the data on the partition completely and ensure that the data can not be recovered by any …
Daisy - EaseUS Partition Master freeware helps free resize HDD and SSD partition (extend partition or shrink partition), move FA…
Daisy - EaseUS Partition Master can clone/copy dynamic volume to basic disk or convert dynamic disk to basic disk safely, then y…
Daisy - EaseUS Partition Master is a free partition software to copy or clone partition and disk easily under Windows.
Top 10 Hot Articles
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 EaseUS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.