CF card is widely used by digital camera for its larger size, from about 512MB to 64GB, lower cost as well as faster speed, which allows digital camera shoot under special conditions, such as moving objects. The most popular and trusted brands for CF Cards including Kingston, Ritek Ridata, SanDisk, Transcend, Apacer, Viking, and Lexar.
However, not everything is flawless and perfect. CF card gives us convenience in digital life, Owing to incorrect operations, we may delete photos on CF card or format CF card. If that happens, how to recover CF card becomes the urgent issue. The article below states several typical reasons about lost pictures on CF card as well as tips on how to recover lost images with CF card recovery program.
Lost photos in CF cards can be caused by many reasons: card damage, failure, corrupt, etc. and the following are some typical phenomena.
1. Accidently selected "Format" on your digital camera and erased all the pictures on the CF card.
2. Turning off the camera before the image is completely written to the CF Card
3. Receiving an error message like "card not formatted", "card not found" or "no images found"
4. Keeping take photographs when the camera battery is at the end of its life.
5. When upload images to computer, mistakenly judge the finish of uploading and eject the CF card ahead of time.
Before CF recovery, you should know that your photos are not erased actually. It stored on CF card as a file. When you format the card or deleted photos from the card, the data on which the images were stored is not deleted. It only allows new pictures to take its place. Therefore, make sure not taking new photographs any more in case that the previous photos would be overwritten.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.