How to recover data from an existing partition? How to recover lost data from a lost partition which is invisible and difficult to detect? EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard is professional Mac recovery software supporting lost partition recovery. It supports data recovery from various Internal and External Mac Hard Drives, USB Flash Drives and memory cards and is compatible with many versions of Mac Operating system.
As professional data recovery software, EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard can recover lost data when the following cases occur:
Recover partitions which have been lost, overwritten or damaged by a virus, as well as the data on them. Recover any Mac Partition/Volume that has been deleted months ago. With EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard, you can search and list all the previously existed volumes in your Mac hard drive. It supports HFS, HFS+, HFSX, and FAT file system volumes and is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7.
1. Free download EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard and drag it to the Applications folder.
2. Activate software with the key in the Email you received after purchasing (You can't recover lost files with Trial version which only supports free scan).
3. Click Lost Partition Recovery button.
4. All storage devices are listed below, including the very device which contains lost partitions. Select the very device according to the size and other information. If you are using EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard for the first time, select Quick Search which can provide a faster search. When the search process is finished, all of the partitions on the storage device selected before will be listed.
5. Check out if there lists the lost partition you are looking for. If not, go back to the previous step and select Completely Search which will use more powerful techniques to scan your PC for lost partitions, but the process takes much longer time.
6. If you have found the very lost partition, then you can choose two methods to recover data from it. One is Quick Recovery, the other is Deep Recovery. Deep Recovery is also called Raw Recovery. It features a very comprehensive recovery, finding most of the lost data without file names and original paths. Deep Recovery can restore the correct file names and paths, but recover much less data then the former one. We suggest you choose Quick Recovery first, if the result is not so good, turn to Deep Recovery.
7. If you click the Quick Recovery, the recovering process is shown below.
8. When the scanning process is finished, files recovered will be classified automatically according to their types. You can preview a specific file by double-clicking it or click the Space key.
9. Save recovered files to safe location.
Note: The recovered files mustn't be saved to original partition, which may cause permanent destruction to the data. Do save the recovered files to another partition.
Try EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard to recover data from lost/missing partitions on Mac.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.