When a file is deleted from your computer, its contents aren't immediately destroyed. Computer simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table. If you manage to start an undelete process before that part of hard disk being overwritten with new files. You can set that flag back to "on" and get your file. First of all, do not save any new information. This could prevent any kind of recovery from happening at all.
EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard is highly capable of doing the file recovery on the Mac based computers as it is intended to do so. To use this software you need Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7. It is award winning software therefore don't doubt on the performance of this software and go for it to smart recovery. The Features of EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard are:
It uses a few different methods to search for deleted, lost data on your drive. If the file's listing in the main directory and the journal has been deleted, you can use signature search to find your deleted file. Each individual file has a specific signature that this search option scans to find. In some cases, it may only find parts of the file, but you can also use its Intelligent Scan, which searches for other file attributes, in addition to file signature, to locate your lost data.
1. Free download EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard and drag it to the Applications folder.
2. Activate software with the key in the Email you received after purchasing (You can't recover lost files with Trial version which only supports free scan).
3. When the main interface appears, select Quick Recovery.
4. Selects the current partition, and then click Next button to begin recovery process.
5. Click Next to scan.
6. Pictures will be shown in less than a minute. Deleted files are marked with red letters.
7. You can press the space key or double-click the picture and then come up with a separate previewer, which size is flexible adjusted to the original size of the picture.
8. When you find the very picture you are looking for, click the Recover button on the bottom right corner and save it to another place.
Try EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard to recover all deleted types of files.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.