If your drive is severely corrupted and data not recovered by deleted file recovery, deep recovery is the best option to recover your lost data. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac uses RAW searching technology that scans your files sector by sector to make sure that all the possible files can be retrieved. It is highly recommended that you try this when other recovery module doesn't work.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac features about Mac data recovery:
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac supports HFS, HFS+, HFSX, and FAT file system volumes and is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7.
1. Free download EaseUS Data Mac Recovery Wizard and drag it to the Applications folder.
2. Activate software with the key in the Email you received after purchasing (You can't recover lost files with Trial version which only supports free scan).
3. Click Deep Recovery.
4. Select the Physical Drive from drive(s) list from which data is lost and click on Next button.
5. Application displays list of file types which could be recovered from this method. Select file type(s) you wish to recover or if you do not know the file types, click on All button to select all listed file types.
6. Click Next to scan
7. Select files to recover, and preview the file before recovery.
8. Save recovered files.
The recovered file will not work when:
File is fragmented.
File size is greater than your estimated file size.
File content is partially corrupted/ overwritten.
Files found by this option will not have their actual file names. A random ID is assigned to provide a name and data can be restored to another location. You can now restore the recovered data to a safe location.
Try EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac to recover all types of lost files.