iCloud is a popular utility from Apple that allows you to sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch data for backup. But sometimes, iPhone not backing up to iCloud due to errors like the last backup could not be completed, there was a problem enabling iCloud backup, there was a problem enabling iCloud backup, etc. And as a result, you can't restore backup from iCloud since iCloud Backup couldn't be completed. In this page, we will focus on how to fix iCloud backup failed because there was a problem enabling iCloud backup. If you are one of the victims of this error and are trying to find a fix, you come to the right place.
When iCloud backup failed with error message there was a problem enabling iCloud backup, you many wondering why won't my iPhone backup to iCloud. Actually, There are various reasons that might cause the issue and it is no necessary to figure out them one by one. What’s the most important is to find a solution to solve the problem. Here we offer 2 possible solutions.
1. Reset Network Settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
2. Delete all unnecessary backups existing not really needed: Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. (This works magically on many users)
3. Upgrade to latest iOS version if available.
4. Hold the Home + Wake buttons together till the device reboots and the apple logo appears, then attempt to backup with iCloud.
5. Wait ten minutes, then go to Settings > iCloud. Scroll down and tap Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is on. If you see a different alert message, follow the steps for that message and try again.
6. Go to Settings > iCloud. Tap your Apple ID and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID password.
7. Check whether iCloud Backup is available on the Apple System Support page.
If the above steps could not help, you may need try to fix the issue using third-party software. EaseUS MobiSaver which allows you to backup and recover data from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and iTunes & iCloud backup is recommended. Now you can try the following steps to export all of your data from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer or other storage devices using this program for backup.
Step 1. Connect iOS device to computer
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the computer with USB cable and run EaseUS MobiSaver. The software can detect and list your device quickly in "Recover from iOS device". Point the mouse to the phone and a big "Scan" button will pop up. Just Click the button to continue.
Step 2. Scan iOS device to find all the existing data
After you click "Scan", EaseUS MobiSaver will automatically scan your device. When the program finished scanning, it will find and show you all the files it found in different types.
Step 3. Preview and backup iOS data to fix there was a problem enabling iCloud backup
You are allowed to preview all the listed files on the right side of the window one by one. So you can check and make sure you have found all the files on iPhone you want. Finally mark those files you want to export and click "Recover" to export and save the selected iPhone files on your computer.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat