"Hey guys, do you know how to recover lost text messages and contact numbers due to iOS 10.1 update? I updated my iPhone to iOS 10.1 last night, and now I found that some text messages sent by my clients were disappeared and some contact numbers also got lost.
So now I’m wondering to know can I have a chance to get the lost text messages and contacts restored in my phone? It’s urgent, please help me."
Are you having a similar problem that some important contacts and text messages get lost after iOS 10.1/10.1.1/10.2 update? Don’t worry anymore. Here below, you’ll find 3 effective methods to restore all lost text messages and contacts due to iOS system update in iPhone, iPad and iPad touch without any obstacles:
Method 1. 3 steps to restore lost text messages/contacts due to iOS 10.1/10.1.1/10.2
Method 2. Restore lost messages/contacts from iCloud backup
Method 3. Restore lost text messages/contacts from iTunes backup
You can selectively to choose any one offered method to restore lost text messages and contacts due to iOS 10.1/10.1.1/10.2 update now.
Note: If you are not quite familiar with iCloud and iTunes backup and recovery operations on iOS devices, Method 1 shall be your best choice.
This method requires you to download a powerful iOS data recovery software so to apply it simply restore all lost contacts, messages, photos, videos etc important personal data with ease. Here we’d like to recommend you try EaseUS MobiSaver which allows you to restore all lost data including text messages, contacts, photos, videos, call history, WhatsApp messages etc from iOS device, iCloud or iTunes backup within 3 simple steps.
You can directly free download this software and follow below tutorial steps to restore lost text messages/contacts due to iOS 10.1/10.1.1/10.2 update now:
1. Connect iDevice with PC. Launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC.
Choose "Recover from iOS Device", "Recover from iTunes Backup" or "Recover from iCloud Backup" and click Scan.
2. Scan iOS Device, iTunes or iCloud and find important data.
EaseUS Mobisaver will automatically scan iOS device, iTunes or iCloud and find present data and even some lost data for you.
3. Preview and restore lost text messages/contacts.
You can choose the important data such as your contacts, SMS or other data to click Recover and save those data to a safe spot in on PC.
If you do need a free method to restore lost text messages or contacts in your iOS device after iOS 10.1/10.1.1/10.2 update, you may try Method 2 and Method 3 to free restore lost messages and contacts from iCloud or iTunes backup.
If you have created backups for your text messages and contacts into iCloud, you can then follow below steps to restore lost messages/contacts due to iOS 10.1/10.1.1/10.2 for free now:
1. Sign into iCloud on your iOS device, tap Settings > iCloud and turn off Contacts/Text Messages;
2. Press Keep on My iPhone when the popup messages come up;
3. Turn on the Contacts/Text Messages and tap Merge.
Wait patiently and all lost messages/contacts will be restored back to your iOS device again.
1. Open iTunes on PC or Mac that you used to backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod;
2. Connect iOS device to the computer with a USB cable.
Follow the onscreen steps to enter your device pass-code or to trust This Computer.
3. Select your iOS device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes.
4. Choose Restore Backup in iTunes and look at the date and size of each backup and select the most relevant.
5. Click Restore and wait for the restore to be finished.
The methods offered above can also be applied to restore other lost data in iOS devices. Don’t worry about losing any data in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch anymore. The above offered methods can all help!
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat