Cannot remember your password for you new iPhone SE or iPhone 6? Forgot the passcode of your iPhone, iPad or iPod? If your iPhone or other iOS devices become disabled, don’t worry. Here in this article, EaseUS software will provide you effective solutions to help you recover or restore disabled iPhone SE or other iPhones or unlock passcode protected iPhone without losing data.
It’s not a rare case anymore for that many iPhone users always forget their iPhone, iPad or iPod passwords now. And quite a lot users who like to change the passcodes frequently complain that they cannot access their iPhone again.
So are you facing the same problem? Forget your new iPhone SE or iPhone 6 Plus or iPhone 6 passwords? What should you do when such a problem really happen to you? Here is something that what you are supposed to do to help you protect personal data securely when you cannot remember the passcodes:
1. Don’t do anything to your iPhone Se or other iDevices before finding reliable solutions.
2. Don’t trust or use any iPhone or iDevice hacker software to unlock your iPhone.
3. Take your iDevices to the Apple Store or find reliable and effective solutions to restore your disabled iPhone and data.
Here the following, we’ll offer you effective & secure methods for you to recover locked iPhone and unlock disabled iPhone SE or iPhone 6 without losing any data.
In order to avoid data loss trouble on your iPhone or other iDevices, you are highly recommended to restore your precious personal data firstly before you start to unlock or restore the disabled iPhone SE, iPhone 6 etc. After this, you can directly unlock the disabled iDevices. So now let’s see how to fix this problem:
Professional iOS data recovery software should be your best choice to unlock disabled iPhone SE and restore data with ease. If you are not an iPhone geek or not quite familiar with iPhone or iDevice management job, don’t try any other recommended free methods to recover iPhone data then.
Here EaseUS software provides EaseUS MobiSaver to help fix this problem. This software can help you retrieve locked data from iPhone SE or 6 without any obstacles within 3 steps:
1. Download and launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC. Connect iPhone SE with it.
Choose recovery mode: "Recover from iOS Device", "Recover from iTunes Backup" or "Recover from iCloud Backup" and sign in iCloud.
2. Scan the iOS Device, iTunes or iCloud to find out all the backups.
Choose backups in your iTunes or iCloud and click Scan.
3. Click "Recover" button to get all of them back once. Specify a folder on the computer to save all the data to your PC.
After restoring all personal data from locked iPhone 5 SE, 6 or 7, you can now follow methods in Part 2 to unlock and restore your disabled iOS devices now.
Here the following you’ll have three options to unlock your iOS devices: use iCloud to erase all data and unlock iPhone, unlock iPhone passcode by iTunes or unlock disabled iPhone by using Recovery Mode.
Method 1. Use iCloud to erase all data and unlock iPhone with no passcode
1. Go to iCloud on PC and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
2. Click all devices and select the device like iPhone, iPad, iPhone Touch etc and click ERASE.
Then your iPhone data including the passcode will be erased completely. And after this you can choose to restore your data from backups if have created before you forgot the passcode.
Method 2. Unlock disabled iPhone without passcode via iTunes
1. Update iTunes in your PC to latest version, connect iOS device such as iPhone SE with PC and let iTunes access your iPhone.
2. Then iTunes will automatically sync your iPhone and will create a backup of all your data.
3. Choose to restore your iPhone, then you’ll have different backups of your device. Choose the most recent backup.
4. After all of this, you’ll be able to use your iPhone again without the passocde.
Method 3. Restore locked iPhone by using Recovery Mode
1.Hold Sleep/Wake button on iPhone and tap Power Off option.
2.Press and hold Home button and plug your iDevice into PC. Then your iPhone or iPad will be automatically turned on.
3.Release the Home button when you see Connect to iTunes option comes out.
4.Tap OK when iTunes prompt you the message that it has detected a device. Then choose Restore device.
After following Part 1 and Part 2 tutorial guide, you’ll enable your locked iPhone SE or other iOS device securely without losing any data successfully. If your iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6 or other iOS devices such as iPad or iPod touch get locked, you can also follow the above offered methods to get your problem fixed by ease now.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat