This article offers iOS device users effective tips for iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak. You’ll find methods to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 without losing any data in iPhone, iPad or iPod. If you are trying to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 and enjoy more wonderful services, read this passage and find tips to jailbreak your iOS devices now.
So now let’s talk about the iOS jailbreak issue and how many of iOS device users know the must-do things to prepare their iOS devices for new iOS system jailbreak? Here the following, we’ll list you some tips for preparing your iOS device ready for iOS jailbreak:
1. Connect your iOS device with WiFi;
2. Leave your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with more than 40% battery for iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak;
3. Upgrade to iOS 9.3.2;
4. Update iTunes into the latest version;
5. Backup iOS data into iCloud, iTunes or local space such as your own PC.
Creating iOS data backup will help you to avoid data loss issue while jailbreak iOS 9.3.2. Therefore, if you don’t want to lost important iOS data after iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak, please backup your personal data firstly.
In order to prevent data loss issues after iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak, it’s highly recommended for you to backup iOS data to PC before iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak. You can either choose to backup iOS data to iCloud or iTunes. But it’s the most secure way to backup all important personal data to PC.
So now let’s see how to backup iOS data to PC with simple clicks now. Here you may try EaseUS MobiSaver which is fully compatible with all Windows OS and supports to restore and backup all iOS device data into PC with ease. Free download and install EaseUS MobiSaver and follow next steps to backup iOS data to PC now:
1. Connect iDevice with PC. Launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC.
Choose "Recover from iOS Device" and click Scan.
2. Scan iOS Device and find important data.
EaseUS Mobisaver will automatically scan iOS device and find present data and even some lost data for you on your iDevice.
3. Preview and restore.
You can choose the important data such as your contacts, photos, SMS or or other data to click Recover and save those data as backups in a safe spot in on PC.
It would be safer to backup iOS data to PC than backing up to iCloud or iTunes. Now you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 by following the below methods provided by EaseUS if you have no clear clue about how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2.
Here you’ll find two major methods to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 here below: jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 with Pangu or Cydia.
1. Launch Safari and search “iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak”.
2. Find the website with the url DonwloadPangu.org/iOS9cydia.com, download Pangu 9.3.2/Cydia iOS 9.3.2 app.
3. Go to the bottom of the screen and tap on UP arrow after the page loads up.
Choose Add to HomeScreen and rename the app icon as Pangu/Cydia and tap Add.
4. You can tap the jailbreak app icon Pangu 9.3.2/Cydia iOS 9.3.2 and directly jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 on your iOS device now.
Then all you need is to wait patiently till the iOS 9.3.2 process is finished. After this, you can then enjoy new iOS 9.3.2 with more access to fabulous apps and services without losing any data.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat