Are you trying to find a method or get access to jailbreak iOS 9.3.1 so that you can enjoy more wonder apps in your iPhone or iPad. So how to jailbreak it? Here the following, EaseUS will offer you some tips to protect data security while jailbreaking iOS 9.3.1. Let’s see how to do this job now.
So you may wonder what exactly you should do to prepare your iOS device before jailbreaking iOS 9.3.1? Please be sure that you have done the following things so to get your iOS device full prepared for the jailbreak:
1. Connect iOS device with WiFi;
2. Leave your iPhone or iPad with more than 40% battery;
3. Leave at least 2GB free space so to ensure the jailbreak can be done smoothly;
4. Update iTunes into the latest version;
5. Backup the whole iOS device data: you can either choose to backup to iCloud or iTunes.
Considering data security and protecting privacy, it’s highly recommended for you to backup data firstly before you take actions to jailbreak iOS 9.3.
Backup to iCloud:
Connect iPhone SE with WiFi, turn on iCloud Backup, tap Settings > iCloud > Backup > Tap Backup now.
Backup to iTunes:
1. Update iTunes firstly and open it. Connect iPhone with PC.
2. Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchases to save what you’ve downloaded from iTunes Store or App Store.
3. After this, Tap File > Devices > Back Up
Choose wanted files and data that you need to backup and tap Backup Now.
Backup to PC
It will be much safer to backup important iOS data to PC than backup to iCloud or iTunes. Why is that? Since Apple has officially announced that it blocks jailbreak access from iOS 9.3, it would be not that easy for users to jailbreak new iOS system then. In order to prevent further problems from happening, you can download EaseUS MobiSaver and use it to backup data to PC right now.
1. Free download and launch EaseUS MobiSaver > Choose recovery mode: "Recover from iOS device".
2. Let the software scan your iOS device and find all data for you.
3. Select all your data and click Recover.
Specify a secure spot in your PC to save all your iOS data as a backup then.
Though it seems that it’s no longer simple to jailbreak iOS 9.3 and later version, but you may still have a chance to jailbreak iOS 9.3.1. How to do so? Here the following, you can have 3 accesses to do the jailbreaking stuff:
1. Try Cydia which ranks very high in iOS jailbreaking list.
2. Pangu is another highly recommended apps to jailbreak iOS 9.3.1.
You can download these two apps and use either of them to jailbreak on your own.
3. If you are not that quite capable of dealing with jailbreaking job on your own, you may also take your iOS device and ask someone who’s good at jailbreaking iOS for help.
After you jailbreak iOS 9.3.1, you can enjoy some wonderful apps and restore your backups or important backed up date into iOS device then.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat