It’s been confirmed that iOS 10 can be jailbreak and quite a lot professional websites and geeks have proved that they have found effective methods to jailbreak iOS 10. And if you are trying to jailbreak iOS 10, you are at the right place.
Here below, we’ll offer you reliable methods provided by professional iOS jailbreak website - Pangu and guide you to jailbreak iOS 10 in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch step by step without losing any data. All you need is to follow below iOS 10 jailbreak tutorial and enjoy newest features in your iDevices now.
To avoid data loss troubles while jail-breaking iOS 10 in your iDevices, it would be a wise choice to create backups for your iOS data into iCloud, iTuens or PC.
Backup iOS data to iCloud
1. Connect iOS device to WiFi, tap Settings > iCloud;
2. Scroll down and tap Backup > tap Back Up Now;
Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on. And the iOS device should stay connected to the WiFi network until the process is completed.
3. When the process is finished, you can tap Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage and make sure the backup is finished. You can also check the backup details there by time and backup size.
Backup iOS data to iTunes
1. Update iTunes in your PC and device into the newest version, open iTunes and connect iOS device with PC;
2. Follow the onscreen steps to enter your device pass-code or to choose Trust This PC;
3. Select your iPhone, iPad or iPod when it appears in iTunes;
Make sure that Summary tab at the top of iTunes is selected;
On the device’s tab, check Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically.
4. Tap Backup to this computer under the backup section
Backup all iOS data to PC
This method is sort of different that it’s much more easier than backing up data to iCloud or iTunes with its straightforward steps. All you need is to download a professional iOS data recovery software and let it help you then. Free download EaseUS MobiSaver and let this software help to backup iOS data to PC now:
1. Connect iOS device with PC;
Launch EaseUS MobiSaver and let the software detect your iOS device;
2. Select recovery mode: recover from iOS device, recover from iCloud backup or recover from iTunes backup and click
3. Let the software scan data, preview and select all found iOS data to tap Recover so to save into PC.
Here the following are some basic requirements for iOS 10 jailbreak:
1. Connect iOS device with WiFi;
2. Leave more than 40% battery for iOS 10 jailbreak in iOS device;
3. Upgrade to iOS 9.3.2;
4. Update iTunes into the latest version;
5. Backup iOS data into iCloud, iTunes or PC.
After getting iOS device ready for iOS 10 jailbreak and backing up all important data, you can follow the tutorial steps offered by professional iOS jailbreak website - Pangu to jailbreak iOS 10 in your iOS devices now:
1. Launch Safari on iOS device with iOS 10 firmware running;
2. Search the url: downloadpangu.org and tap on the webpage designed for Pangu iOS 10 app icon;
And download it into your iOS 10 device;
3. Go to the bottom of your iOS device and tap on the Up arrow as shown there when the page loads up;
4. Select Add to HomeScreen in the next screen and tap to proceed;
5. Rename the app icon as Pangu and tap Add;
6.After installing Pangu app in your iOS device, tap on the icon and get the latest of Pangu iOS 10.
Then you run Pangu and follow the onscreen guidelines to finish the jailbreak process in your iOS devices without losing any data.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat