Are you trying to find effective method to jailbreak iOS 10.1/10.1.1 on your new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus etc devices to enjoy fabulous new features and new apps in iOS 10/10.1.1? Don’t let the problem bother you anymore. Here we’ll provide you effective solutions to guide you effortless jailbreak iOS 10.1 or iOS 10.1.1 on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6, iPad or iPod without losing any data. You may follow below offered guidance to directly jailbreak your iPhone 7 with iOS 10.1 or iOS 10.1.1 now:
This offered method can also be applied to jailbreak iOS 10.1/10.1.1 on other iOS devices. Let’s see how to jailbreak iOS 10.1/10.1.1 on iPhone 7 without losing any data now.
According to backup iOS data to PC/iCloud/iTunes, it will be very helpful to avoid unexpected data loss error while jailbreaking iOS system.
Here we’d like to recommend you an all-in-one iOS data recovery software to help you backup all iOS data into PC, iCloud or iTunes within 3 simple steps. Just free download this software and follow below steps to backup iOS data on iPhone to PC, iCloud or iTunes with ease now:
1. Connect iOS device with PC;
Launch EaseUS MobiSaver and let the software detect your iOS device;
2. Select recovery mode: recover from iOS device, recover from iCloud backup or recover from iTunes backup and click Scan;
3. Let the software scan data, preview and select all found iOS data to tap Recover so to save into PC.
If you prefer free methods to backup iOS data to iCloud, iTunes or PC, you can search guidance online or ask for Apple support to help you backup all wanted iOS data with ease.
After backing up iOS data, it’s time to jailbreak iOS 10 or iOS 10.1.1 on iPhone 7 now. But before that, you may need to do some preparation jobs for iOS jailbreaking:
1. Connect iOS device with WiFi;
2. Leave more than 40% battery for iOS 10.1/10.1.1 jailbreak in iOS device;
3. Update iTunes into the latest version;
4. Backup iOS data into iCloud, iTunes or PC.
You can follow the tutorial steps offered by professional iOS jailbreak website - Pangu to jailbreak iOS 10.1/10.1.1 on iPhone 7 now:
1. Launch Safari on your iPhone 7 with iOS 101./10.1.1 firmware running;
2. Search: downloadpangu.org and tap on the webpage which is designed for Pangu iOS 10.1/10.1.1 app icon;
And download it into your iOS 10.1/10.1.1 device;
3. Go to the bottom of your iPhone 7 and tap on the Up arrow as shown there when the page loads up;
4. Select Add to HomeScreen in the next screen and tap to proceed;
5. Rename the app icon as Pangu and tap Add;
6. After installing Pangu app in your iOS device, tap on the icon and get the latest of Pangu iOS 10.1/10.1.1.
Then you run Pangu and follow the onscreen guidelines to finish the continue iOS 10.1/10.1.1 jailbreak process in iPhone 7 without losing any data.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat