"My iPad gets stuck in Recovery Mode after updating to iOS 10.2.1. Everything was working fine with the iOS update process. But when I tried to reboot iPad, it stuck on the Recovery Mode. I tried to reboot it, but it won’t work.
It’s still stuck on a black screen now. Can anyone of you tell me how to fix this problem and get my iPad restored? I still have some important data stored on it. Help me please."
Are you having a similar case on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch that your iDevice gets stuck on Recovery Mode due to iOS update, boot loop or other unknown reasons? So how can you restore your stuck iPad, iPhone or iPod touch from the Recovery Mode? Here in this article, you’ll find highly effective method to restore iOS device such as iPad from Recovery Mode without losing any data. Let’s find the exact fixes and solutions now.
iTunes can help to fix the iDevice stuck in Recovery Mode problem and restore iPad from Recovery Mode with ease. You can update your iTunes in PC and follow below steps to fix this issue right now:
1. Update iTunes into the latest version: open iTunes > click Help > Select Check for Updates; Then iTunes will be upgraded to the latest version;
2. Hold the Home button down > Connect iPad to your laptop/PC with iTunes opened;
3. A message will pop up, saying that your iPhone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored;
4. Click on your device (in the iTunes windows) along the main toolbar > Go to Summary;
5. Select the Restore option > Follow the prompts in iTunes to backup your iPhone settings;
6. Restore iPad back to previous settings.
The only problem is that this method will get all your personal files stored on iPad erased by applying iTunes to restore iPad from Recovery Mode. All iPad settings to be restored to factory settings. So how to get the erased iOS data restored from your iPad after restoring it from Recovery Mode? Here you my try professional iOS data recovery software such as EaseUS MobiSaver.
This software supports you to restore lost iOS data under diverse complex circumstances. You can free download this software, activate it and restore lost iPad data with ease now:
1. Launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC and connect iPad with PC.
Choose recovery mode: "Recover from iOS Device" "Recover from iTunes Backup" or "Recover from iCloud Backup" and click Scan.
2. Scan iPad, iTunes or iCloud backup to find all the data.
Wait patiently until the app find & display all your data after finished scanning the iDevices, iTunes or iCloud backup.
3. Preview and restore found data.
Click and mark the files that you lost and click "Recover" button to restore lost files into your PC now.
Specify a folder on the computer to save all the data to your PC.
After this you may import all restored iPad data back to your device then. If you are having a similar problem on your iPhone or iPod touch and don’t want to lose precious data, let EaseUS MobiSaver help!
This method requires you to be very careful and patient while restoring stuck iPad, iPhone or iPod from Recovery Mode without computer:
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat