Now, iOS 10/10.0.1/10.0.2 /10.0.3 are coming and available for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users with all its new features. But unfortunately, many users find that they are unable to install iOS 10 update while trying to update to the new update. According to their reports, there are many reasons like " iOS 10 stuck on verifying update", "software update failed, an error occurred downloading iOS 10", "iOS 10 update failed connect to iTunes", "iOS 10 update stuck at Update Requested", "iOS 10 update error 14", "iOS update error 56", etc prevent them from downloading and installing iOS 10. Have you ever encountered the similar iOS 10 update installation problem with error? Please don’t worry! This page offers you full workarounds of iOS 10 update stuck or failed to download or install issue with all kinds of errors.
Important Note: Before iOS 10 update, in case of unexpected data loss disaster, please make sure you have made a full backup of your data. Unlike iTunes or iCloud, EaseUS MobiSaver can help you selectively backup your data such as music, videos, photos, contacts, messages, notes and more on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch to PC or any other external storage devices and allows you to view these files any time you want.
iOS 10 update stuck on Verifying Update is one of the most common errors for iOS 10 update failed to install issue. After downloading iOS 10 update software, it will get into Verifying Update process before installing the update. It usually takes several minutes. However, a vast majority of users have complained that their iPhone or iPad just stuck on Verifying Update for hours and never move on during the update process.
Troubleshooting: iOS 10 update stuck on Verifying Update
1. Lock and unlock your iPhone iPad: keep pressing the power button for several times (5+).
2. Do a hard reset or hard reboot to your iPhone: Hold down the "Home" button and "Sleep/Wake" button at the same time. > Release the buttons after the screen turns off and apple logo appears.
3. Switch to iTunes if you are updating to iOS 10 directly. Manually upgrade to iOS 10 with the newest iTunes version (12.3) from your computer may fix the frozen iOS 10 update problem on iPhone iPad.
Software Update Failed is an error that results in iOS 10 update failed to download over the air. It usually happens and prevents iOS 10 update installation with the error messages "An error occurred downloading iOS 10".
Troubleshooting: iOS 10 update failed to download due to Software Update Failed error
1. Wait for a few hours or days before trying again to avoid the overloaded bandwidth.
2. Reboot both your WiFi router and iOS device.
3. Reset network settings on your device: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
4. Skip over-the-air updates and try to update to iOS 10 using iTunes
The method can also help when iOS 10 update stuck at Update Requested and the download will not start.
Sometimes, iOS 10 update fails and bricks your iPhone and iPad with a Connect to iTunes screen.
Troubleshooting: iOS 10 update fails and bricks iPhone/ iPad
1.Backup data on iOS 10.
2. Do an iTunes restore if the update fails. Note: this will erase all data.
Note: Apple has made an announcement on the iOS 10 OTA update issue, and says it has now been fixed.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat