- Data Recovery For Windows
- Data Recovery Wizard FreeDownload
- Data Recovery Wizard ProBuyTry
- Data Recovery Wizard TechnicianBuyTry
- Email Recovery WizardBuyTry
Sep 12, 2013
Posted by tracy to iPhone Recovery
With the release of iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, many people have bought iPhone 5c, but so many of iPhone 5c users lost the thing they want, now and then, such as pictures and videos. Then how to recover iPhone 5c pictures become a hot discussion . For example, when my little sister used her iPhone 5c yesterday, she carelessly deleted all pictures. Having not installed any recoverable softwares in her iPhone 5c, it becomes a terrible problem for her and many other people who have experienced or who are experiencing the same situation. And how to recover iPhone 5c pictures comes to an urgent issue which needs to be settled immediately.
Most people may think restoring pictures from iTunes can solve this problem. Of course it could. But, there still exists a question that iTunes can only store your recently backup data and the original data could be covered easily by new data. Now a latest released and upgraded iOS and iTunes backup data recovery software – EaseUS MobiSaver could effectively solve this issue. It’s an advantageous software with powerful and convenient data recovery function for telling how to recover iPhone 5c pictures and doing with other data lost problems.
DOWNLOAD EaseUS MobiSaver and try this amazing solution for how to recover iPhone 5c pictures.
1. Launch EaseUS MobiSaver and choose the iOS device to start the process to recover pictures.
2. The program will scan the iOS device for a while and then display the founded pictures.
3. Then you can get a preview of founded pictures and there you can choose pictures to save to the PC by clicking “Recover”.
EaseUS MobiSaver gives you wonderful solution for numerous data lost situations such as how to recover iPhone 5c pictures and helps new iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s users out of data lost trouble such as how to recover photos from broken iPhone 5s.