"My iPhone 7 won’t respond and it stuck in Recovery Mode now. How do I get it out of the recovery mode?"
There are quite a lot reasons that may cause your iPhone or iPad etc stuck in recovery mode. Some users may even enter Recovery Mode loop. If you are having a similar problem that your iPhone 7/7 Plus or other iOS devices stuck in Recovery Mode, don’t worry. You can just follow this article to find effective methods and get your iPhone 7/7 Plus out lot recovery mode with ease now.
When iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s or iPad etc get stuck in Recovery Mode, you may apply iTunes to fix the stuck problem and get your phone out of recovery mode by follow below steps:
1. Update iTunes into the latest version: open iTunes > click Help > Select Check for Updates; Then iTunes will be upgraded to the latest version;
2. Hold the Home button down > connect iPhone to your laptop/PC with iTunes opened;
3. A message will pop up, saying that your iPhone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored;
4. Click on your device (in the iTunes windows) along the main toolbar > go to Summary;
5. Select the restore option > follow the prompts in iTunes to backup your iPhone settings;
6. Restore iPhone back to previous settings.
This method requires you to be very careful and patient while restoring stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus from Recovery Mode without computer:
If you’ve lost some valuable data such as contacts, text messages, photos etc while restoring stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus from recovery mode, don’t worry and you can apply professional iOS data recovery software for help.
You may try EaseUS MobiSaver which allows you to directly restore all lost iOS data on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6 etc under iOS 10.2/10.1/10.0/9.3 etc within 3 simple steps. Just free download it and follow below steps to recover lost data after restoring iPhone 7/7 Plus from recovery mode now:
1. Download and launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC. Connect iPhone with PC.
Choose recovery mode: "Recover from iOS Device" "Recover from iTunes Backup" or "Recover from iCloud Backup" and click Scan.
2. Scan iPhone 7/7 Plus, iTunes or iCloud backup to find all the data.
Wait patiently until the app find & display all your data after finished scanning the iDevices, iTunes or iCloud backup.
3. Preview and restore found data
Click and mark the files that you lost and click "Recover" button to restore lost files into your PC now.
Specify a folder on the computer to save all the data to your PC.
After restoring your stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus from recovery mode and getting lost data back, you can import found data and files into your iPhone and continue using them again.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat