Free deleted files recovery solution
When a file is deleted from your computer, its contents aren't immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table so that the file entry won't be displayed in My Computer or a command line DIR command, etc. If you manage to start an undelete process before Windows uses that part of the hard drive to write a new file, all you have to do is set that flag back to "on" and you get the file.
The built-in Deleted File Recovery Module of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can do the job for you. It can get deleted files back after you have emptied the recycle bin. It can recover the deleted Word, Excel, PowerPoint, photo, email, database, and all document formats and folders in Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, 8, which have been emptied from or by-passed the Windows Recycle Bin.
Deleted File Recovery is the basic recovery feature of any free data recovery software. EaseUS can do it better than other competitors. It recovers deleted files within a flash and its preview feature allows you to preview all the existing office documents, images, txt files before recovery so you can have a clear mind of the recovery quality before the saving recovered files to your hard drive. Please refer to the detailed instruction: How to recover deleted file(s) and folder(s)?
- The only freeware to recover files with original file names and storage paths.
- The only freeware to recover FAT & NTFS files as well as EXT2/EXT3 files under Windows.
- The only freeware to recover files from dynamic disk and RAID.
- The only freeware with No Spyware, Ads and Toolbar.
- The only freeware with powerful search file function after scanning.
- The only freeware to create a disk image of the current status of your hard drive.
- The only freeware to continue previous recovery without rescan.
- The only freeware with free tech support.
- The only freeware with free file repair service.
- Easy-to-use and Wizard-like interface guides you through the steps to recover lost data.
- Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, 8.
- Return to the last step to undo the current operation.
- Powerful recovery algorithm.
- Free life time upgrade.
- 10 million customers worldwide.
- 10 years expertise in data recovery.
Other Recovery Module
There are other two modules in EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition. Each is designed for specific scenarios.
- If you want to recover files from formatted partition, please turn to Format Recovery module.
- If you want to recover files from mistakenly deleted or lost partition, please turn to Partition Recovery module.
Common problems related to data loss and our solutions
- How to recover deleted file(s) and folder(s)?
- How to recover lost file(s) and folder(s)?
- How to recover deleted Email files?
- How to recover lost photo images?
- How to recover lost Word files?
- How to recover lost Excel files?
- How to recover missing or lost logical drives?
- How to recover formatted logical drives?
- How to recover Fdisked drives?
- How to recover repartitioned drives (Partition Magic resize error)?
- How to recover hard disks involving Scandisk and Chkdsk?
- How to recover "Ghosted" (or "imaged") hard disk drives by error?
- How to recover files from "Raw Drive"?
- How to recover Encrypted files on NTFS drive?
- How to recover Compressed files on NTFS drive?
- How to recover files from dynamic-disk in Windows?
- How to recover files from EXT2/EXT3 Drive?
- How to recover files after reinstalling windows?