Data Recovery FAQ - What causes data loss?
There are many factors that contribute to data loss. Natural disaster, computer virus, data corruption, computer crime or human errors are examples that may result in the data loss. Typically, one of more of the following symptom may appear:
- BIOS could not detect the hard disk drive
- "Operating system not found" error
- Power surges result in "no disk drive found" error
- Strange clicking or grinding noises from hard disk drive
- No normal spinning action from disk drives
- Missing folders or files without reasons
- Accidental deletion, format or fdisk
- Natural disasters due to fire, water, crash
- Files and folders can not be accessed and more...