Best freeware to get data back
The general situation of data loss
Anyone, who's ever used a computer no matter how long it is, has experienced the sensation of losing important data through many reasons or injudicious use of the Delete key. While the best defense against data loss is redundant and real-time backup, we understand that sometimes data loss sneaks right up on you. Whether your vacation pictures didn't make it safely from your camera to your computer or a bumbling roommate deleted the paper you've been working all week on, having emergency free data recovery software handy is crucial to get data back before it's gone forever.
How to get data back?
Get data back software
Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is a highly advanced data recovery software that will help you get data back when your drive's partition table, boot record, or FAT/MFT or root directory is corrupt, a virus hits the drive; when files are deleted; or when the drive is struck by a power failure. The software can even recover your data when the drive is formatted, data is deleted, partition is lost or deleted, etc. Advanced algorithms will make sure all directories and subdirectories are put together as they were, and that long filenames are reconstructed correctly. Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is safe because it is read-only data recovery software, which means the program will never attempt to write anything to the drive you are about to recover.
Some helpful tips for using freeware data recovery software
- As soon as you realize your data has been deleted, stop using the computer! The less activity the more chances to get all data back.
- Download and install data recovery software on another computer.
- Save the data back onto the external hard drive for added safety.
- If some phenomenon indicates a hardware failure so your data is not going to be recoverable using "undelete" style data recovery software, do not proceed. Such as your drive is making strange noises or reports a CRC read IO error.
Main features of Free EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
- Recover data for FREE!
- Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
- Get data back after a partitioning error or hard disk crash.
- Get data back from RAW hard drives.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7.
- Recover files from Dynamic Disk.
- Recover data from Linux file system under Windows.
- Recover from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip drive, floppy disk or other storage media.
Choose the right software to restore your data
With friendly user interface, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is capable to help recover deleted files even it is emptied from the Recycle Bin, recover data from lost or damaged partition, and even make data recovery from formatted drive, when Windows asks you to format the partition, data recovery from hdd Raw NTFS/FAT, system crash, virus attack, etc.
Why not download the free hard disk drive recovery software now to get your data back now?