How to Get Data Back
Some helpful tips for getting data back
Get your vacation pictures on your camera, computer or some other storage device lost unexpectedly? Accidentally deleted the paper you've been working all week on? Most computer users might experience a sensation of losing important data due to different reasons like formatting, deletion, virus attack, partition loss. At this moment, you might need a powerful data recovery software to get data back before it's gone forever.
Here are some tips that can help you successfully get your data back:
- Stop using the computer at once when you realized your data has been lost! The less activity the more chances to get all data back.
- Download and install reliable data recovery software on another computer to scan for your lost files.
- Get data back and save it on an external hard drive or other storage device.
What is the best recovery tool to get data back?
To get back your data in an safe and efficient way, you should find a reliable data recovery software. Then which one is the best that you can use to get data back? Here EaseUS hard disk data recovery software is strongly recommended. It can help you get data back when files are deleted, hard drive is formatted, partition is lost or deleted, etc. With a friendly user interface, it can be used by every levels of users.
Steps to get data back with EaseUS disk data recovery software
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select the file types you want to recover. Then click "Next" button to move to the next step.
Step 2. Select the disk where you lost your data and click "Scan" button, the software will quickly scan the selected disk to find all your target files. If you lost your partition, select "Lost Disk Drives" and "Scan" to continue the recovery process.
Step 3. After scan, you can preview all the listed recoverable files one by one and select out those you want. Then, click "Recover" button to get them back once. Here you should save all the recovered files on a different drive or memory card in case of data recovery failure.
Choose relative functions of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to get your data back
- Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
- Get data back after a partitioning error or hard disk crash.
- Get data back from RAW hard drives.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7.
- Recover files from Dynamic Disk.
- Recover data from Linux file system under Windows.
- Recover from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip drive, floppy disk or other storage media.