No matter how much you want to protect your iPhone 5 from physical damage, your iPhone might still suffer from some horrible accidents. It might fall onto the floor, and the screen is broken into pieces. It might slip into water, and the circuit board is totally burned. It is not just a loss of money, but a loss of some important data saved on the iPhone, such as important contacts list, family photos, reminders, calendars, notes, etc. Of course, no one wants these sufferings, but when it does happen, how can you recover data from broken iPhone 5?
First, thanks to your good habit of backing up everything with iTunes. As long as you have the iTunes backup files on your computer, the chances to recover data from broken iPhone 5 is comparatively big. Now you just need a third-party tool to extract data from iTunes backup file.
EaseUS MobiSaver Free is one of the best freeware to recover data from broken iPhone 5. It is a universal iPhone 5/4S data recovery tool for almost all iPhone series: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and the latest hot iPhone 5. It is totally gratis and can help recovery up to 12 types iPhone/iPad/iPod files. You don’t have to learn to use those complicated tech skills. Just follow some simple steps. Now let’s see how to use EaseUS MobiSaver Free to get data back step by step.
1. Launch EaseUS MobiSaver Free and choose "Recover from iOS Device" and choose your iOS device. Then click "Start".
2. The program will scan your iOS device for a while and then display the founded data of your iOS device on the interface ot EaseUS MobiSaver Free.
1. If you already connected your device with PC,then choose "Recover from iTunes Backup" and click "Start".
2. The program will scan your iTunes Backup files for a while and then display the result on the interface of EaseUS MobiSaver Free.
3. Then you can preview all the contents of the backup before restore to decide whether you want them or not.
In this way, you can extract the files from iTunes backup, and import them to your new cellphone.