Free hard drive recovery program recover lost files on hard drive.
How does hard drive recovery program work?
When a file is deleted from your hard drive, the files aren't immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks this area of the hard drive as being available for later use. If you manage to start a recovery process before Windows uses that part of the hard drive to write new files, all you have to do is set that flag back to "on" and you get the file.
Data loss on a hard drive is very common for computer users. Data recovery is the only way out of the tragedy if there is no backup. When you start to do a data recovery yourself, you will find data recovery service and data recovery program are always expensive. There are do some free data recovery program for hard drive data loss, but most of them would recover deleted files only. Luckily, EaseUS released the only free and full functional data recovery program: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
How to use the free hard drive recovery program?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is the only free recovery program recovers lost files due to delete, format, RAW partition and system crash. Please follow the steps below to recover lost files on hard drive by the free program.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of the free hard drive recovery program.
2. Select the file types you want to recover and then you can see the list of all logical volumes found on your hard drive.
3. You can select a drive and press the "NEXT" button to search.
4. Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will read file system on selected volume and search the files.
5. This step may take some time depending on the size of disk space. You have to wait until scanning is finished.
6. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
7. Select the files or folders that you want to recover and then save your lost files into a healthy drive.
8. Select a directory and press the "NEXT" button to save the files.
9. Hard drive recovery is complete.
Note: If you are not able to get the desired files after file recovery by the hard drive recovery program, Please go back to home window and select the option "Complete Recovery" or "Partition Recovery".