Sometimes, computer might refuse to boot in Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista due to system issues, hard drive failure or crash or some other reasons. When it happens, you won’t be able to access all of your files including pictures, videos, documents, emails and all the data even they are kept intact on the laptop hard drive. Many users especailly who installed Windows 10 have suffered such unexpected data loss disasters after Windows won't boot. Have you ever had the terrible experience and tried to find a way to recover files from a dead computer?
Actually, It is really not an easy job to recover data from dead hard drive or laptop that won't boot into Windows even you have a backup file on your computer. You can manage it only after you getting Windows to boot successfully. So, here we would like to introduce you how to recover data when PC won't boot in Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista by professional data recovery software with bootable disk.
Even third-party data recovery software is not is the only way to recover files from a PC that won't boot into Windows, but there is no doubt that it is the easiest way to do the job. Here the software we would like to introduce you is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro with Bootable Media, a popular Windows data recovery solution when operating system crashes or fails to start or boot. It can help you create a WinPE Bootable Media to boot a crashed PC without any operating system and then recover the lost data. The program offers perfect compatibility with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista. Now, you can download this program and follow the tutorial below to recover data when Windows laptop or hard drive won't boot or start properly.
1. Connect a CD/DVD or USB drive to PC, launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard WinPE Edition.
2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard WinPE Edition will recognize your CD/DVD device or USB drive automatically. You can also export ISO file.
3.Select CD/DVD or USB drive and click "Proceed" to create a bootable disk.
4. Change your computer boot sequence. Move "Removable Devices" (bootable USB disk) or "CD-ROM Drive" (bootable CD/DVD) beyond Hard Drive. Press "F10" to save and exit.
5. Restart your computer and run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard from WinPE bootable disk.
6. Select the disk you want to scan to find all your lost files.
7. Preview all the listed recoverable files found on PC (only Word documents, text, photos and emails are supported) and selectively retrieve those you want. Here you should save all the recovered files on a different drive or memory card in case of data recovery failure.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat